Deer Hunting Forums banner

Favorite players

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Predator 
#1 ·
Does anybody have a certain player(s) that stands out in the NFL?

I was watching the NFL Replay on the football channel and saw Payton Manning (Colts) and really watched his play calling and footwork and I think that he may be the best QB. When he gets up to the line he will take the play clock down to nothing because he's always switching plays and countering defensive reads then when he's in the pocket he will always keep his feet shuffling to position his throws to the receivers. Now I'm not a Colts fan this was just an observation.

#2 ·
Peyton is one..

I like him cause he is a pocket passer. A true QB in my book. Not one that relies on his legs to run him down the field and really cant pass all that well. Brett Farve, Tom Brady, Steve Young, Joe Montana, Dan Marino. I could prob go on and on about QB's that I will always remember..

#3 ·
i dont like Paton Manning at all. not that he is not a good player, its just when things go good for the colts he acts all high and mighty. but when things go bad he wines about his line not giveing him the time he needs. take a player like Tom Brady. when things dont go his way he mans up, and when things go good, all he dose is prais his team mates.

#6 ·
It's spelled Roethlisberger. He's great. You should have seen him last night vs. Green Bay. Whenever you think hes gonna get sacked, he just pulls out of it and keeps the play alive then makes a big play. He won the game for them. Touchdown pass to Mike Wallace as time expired.

#8 ·
A sad sad day to say the very least.

I know as much as I enjoy watching football, I will probably never enjoy the game as much as I did on and off over the past 10 years.

For everything......

Thanks Kurt

#10 ·
I really think he is the greatest. even the stats support that veiw.

I've been a Rams fan for a long time, still am. but I find myself taking up the pennant of where ever Warner goes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.