Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   Pro Sports (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/pro-sports/)
-   -   steelers won but was that what "you" really wanted? (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/pro-sports/3497-steelers-won-but-what-you-really-wanted.html)

HunterBrad 02-02-2009 09:14 PM

steelers won but was that what "you" really wanted?

So the Pitsburg Steelers won the "Super Bowl" but was that what you really wanted there will will be a 2 question pole at the end of this post so other people can see some different sides to who won the Super Bowl. I am a very big fan of the Cincinnati Bengals (NFL), ArizonaCardinals (NFL) and the Citincinna Bearcats (NCAA). so I was not very pleased.

HunterBrad 02-02-2009 09:36 PM

not so fast

You don't have to answer to te poll right away because it is set to close 200 day that is 200 days from Febuary 2, 2009 so you will have tons of time to think your answers ove so you don't accidently don't put down the wrong answer.

Hunting Man 02-02-2009 10:03 PM

aren't the two questions looking for the same answer? The steelers won the game. In the end they were the better team. I didn't see where the officials were pro one way or the other. The steelers won 3 quarters outright so only the fourth quarter was a good game. I'm a Rams fan so no bias here.

joel the signman 02-02-2009 11:36 PM

steelers won no doubt about it

East Texas Droptine 02-03-2009 06:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunting Man (Post 26008)
aren't the two questions looking for the same answer? The steelers won the game. In the end they were the better team. I didn't see where the officials were pro one way or the other. The steelers won 3 quarters outright so only the fourth quarter was a good game. I'm a Rams fan so no bias here.

That's what I was thinking HM

timberghost 02-03-2009 05:02 PM

I wanted the Buffalo Bills to win but I am a Steelers fan too. I don't understand the poll....?????????

deerless 02-06-2009 09:28 AM

I disagree, the Cards beat themselves with turnovers and penalties. For a team that was supposed to be the no1 defense they played poorly. They also let up way to many yards to say they played well. Pats will be back next year and things will be diffrent anyway!

samuelc 06-04-2009 11:57 PM

I love the Steelers but I really wanted Warner to win. He's a good man.

I didn't know who to root for.

Predator 02-09-2010 01:36 AM

I know this is really late, but I just came across it and had to reply.
I am a Kurt Warner fan and would have loved to see him take a 2nd team to their 1st championship. however.

the game was lost, not won. and the single play that supports this statement was the interception thrown at the Pittsburgh goalline and returned for a touchdown. that play was the point difference in the game, and by all rights should never have been allowed by the AZ offense to happen.