Deer Hunting Forums banner

Titans 8-0

7K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  dhcforumadmin 
#1 ·
:boxing::biggrin: They took out the Packers in overtime this afternoon.. Their playing good enough to win..

I think the streak will end in the next couple games though. They got a tough streak coming up.

#8 ·
Hard to believe they're 9-0. A little on topic to the content of this site, Titans QB Kerry Collins was sporting a nice big gash on the bridge of his nose. Non-football injury. He got it deer hunting :thumbup:

Link to Article on ESPN.com

The pass protection for Kerry Collins was so good Sunday, it seemed unfathomable that he'd taken a hit that produced the gash across the bridge of his nose. He didn't.

After his season-best 289-yard passing day and two touchdown throws keyed the Titans' 21-14 win over the Chicago Bears at Soldier Field, Collins explained that the cut was actually a couple of days old, the result of a non-football accident.

"I shot a buck the other night with a muzzle loader, and the thing kicked back and popped me," he said, laughing. "I wish I had a better story. Stuff happens. I got him. He wasn't very big, he was just a little six-pointer, but I got him. It is the first time I've gotten one in a while. I was pretty happy, even though I was bleeding profusely."

#15 ·
brett is doing pretty good gonna be a good game :whistling:

#20 ·
J.......E.....T.....S ......JETS JETS JETS:crybaby:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.