Brett Favre predictions? - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Pro Sports
Pro Sports Discuss your favorite (or least favorite) teams from the NFL, MLB, NHL, etc.

Old 08-14-2008, 05:05 PM
B&C 120 Class

Default Brett Favre predictions?

Super Bowl? Super Flop?

Out like Mikey Jordan (he just didn't create the same magic with the wizards...no pun intended)...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2008, 08:56 PM

I don't think he'll be neither. I do believe that he will definitely be a major factor in "sculpting" a much more productive Jets offense and build a higher morale for the younger players. Maybe the Jets will benefit more from it next year after they get to know him better. Being a NY'er I do hope that he takes the Jets all the way but I think that would be a long shot.
Old 08-14-2008, 09:06 PM
ronn

t, i would have figured you for a bills man
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 10:41 PM
B&C 180 Class

We got a saying here in NY Just End The Season JETS I'm glad he's here though i may actually go to a game to see him play.He's definately one of the all time greats.
Genesis 27:3 "The thinking deer hunter should mature through three phases during his hunting life. First phase, "I need to kill a deer." Second phase, I want to harvest a nice deer. And last phase, we must manage this resource so our children and their children can experience the grand tradition of good deer hunting." - Jim Slinsky
Old 08-14-2008, 11:24 PM

I do like the Bills a little but also the Giants and the Jets. The Steelers too. But hopefully Favre will give another reason to like the Jets. Funny, my sons little league team is called the Jets.
Old 08-14-2008, 11:31 PM
B&C 180 Class

the bills are really the only true NY team
Genesis 27:3 "The thinking deer hunter should mature through three phases during his hunting life. First phase, "I need to kill a deer." Second phase, I want to harvest a nice deer. And last phase, we must manage this resource so our children and their children can experience the grand tradition of good deer hunting." - Jim Slinsky
Old 08-15-2008, 06:05 AM

It's hard not to like a player who really enjoys playing like Brett, the jets should improve to a 6-7 game win team. Just my prediction.
Old 08-16-2008, 07:49 PM
B&C 180 Class

well he came out and threw a touchdown all ready
Old 08-16-2008, 07:59 PM

hopefully its to the right team,
Old 08-18-2008, 12:05 AM

I hope he does well... I would have liked to see him go out with Green Bay even though I can understand why he wants to keep playing. With all the wrong media we get these days we prob will never know the real story. I think the Packers are crazy for letting him get out of their organization though. Just hire him back and make him earn the starting job. You cant let a great like that go to another team. He may just come back to bite their tail.

The Jets should improve just from having a veteran around that knows what he's doing.