Deer Hunting Forums banner

Paintball anyone?

6K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  farmallHTA 
#1 ·
does any one watch or play paint ball?? :nerd:

#2 ·
I haven't done it in awhile. About 5 yrs ago me and some other friends would head out into some woods next to a cow pasture and split up into 2 teams. Blow the whistle and then start looking and shooting. It was fun. Then we all got married and starting having kids so those days have slowed down.

#4 ·
always wanted to do it never got around to it allready got pleanty of hobbies.i still want to go though

#6 ·
yeah it looks fun always played "war"when i was a kid.i was talking with some guys online about getting a group together but nothing much happened

#8 ·
I just an email today from that group i mentioned before,how funny is that i just might go.do those balls hurt,if so what do you use?

#10 ·
what do you use for protection

#12 ·
Yeah you should play It gets my heart pounding like opening day of deer season
we try to play every other week but be careful you will have more money into paintball then hunting
I have well over $500.00 just in my main marker & about $350.00 into my backup marker
I have a private field at my house that 20 or so of us play from daw till dusk
it is like hunting humans leagally Lots of fun

#14 ·
Yeah I got back into it 2 years ago played semi pro in the late 80's
bunch of us decided to get back together & play for fun we all bought really cheap set-ups "because this is only for fun" we didn't want to have all the cash tied up into it BUT someone can't be happy with the cheap marker & goes out & buys a better one & you know how it goes the compitition does not end on the field now we are all back to having way to much money into them but it is so much fun & I think it helps w/ my stalk hunting style. it's like hunting all year long

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.