Major league baseball is kicking off - Page 2 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Pro Sports
Pro Sports Discuss your favorite (or least favorite) teams from the NFL, MLB, NHL, etc.

Old 04-04-2008, 10:41 AM
ronn

Yankees A-Rod the EVIL EMPIER kidding. I'm not "that" RED SOX fan. they wouldn't allow me to post all the yucky facses i need to though.
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2008, 10:56 AM
B&C 140 Class

I Look At It This Way They Are All Good To Me Because They Wouldn't Be There If There Wern't
Old 04-04-2008, 11:12 AM
ronn

last season the pennant race was better the the world series. From my stand point I wasn't sure the SOX would make it to the big top but once there I figured they would take it in 5, they did it in 4. The Yanks could have as well. Other teams are starting to catch up with the Yankees spending and seems to be paying off for them.
Old 04-05-2008, 12:05 AM
B&C 100 Class

Go Tribe I love listening to the Indians while working in the garage or the yard. I plan my lawn mowing so I can listen to the game with head phones while doing it. The older I get the more I like baseball. However I still can not stand to sit and watch a whole game on TV. My A.D.D won't allow it:)

You heard it here first, The Indians will win the World Series this year.
Old 04-05-2008, 06:50 AM

previous message only rated an 1/2 star out of 5, ha ha just kidding. I see the Tigers are more like kittens so far. I too cannot sit and watch a full game, only the playoffs. Too much to do. Anyone could be a Yankee or Sox fan, like being an old Dallas Cowboy football fan just jump on and ride the train. Real fans adopt the the ones that no one else wants like a dog at the pound, Cleveland fans know this feeling. Lets play ball!
Old 04-05-2008, 07:52 AM
ronn

Unhappy Yes, of course I rem

Yes, of course I remmebered and took special precautions (switched from full auto to semi) to avoid shooting Joe while allowing Fred to be suitably ventilated. Never did see that super tall spikey buck we'd both seen so he's still out there. Don't know his name.By the way, Joe sure didn't seem´╗┐ very caring or sensitive. He stood there noncholantly and didn't even attempt to aid Fred as he stumbled off down the trail. That whole herd needs stricter regulating.

Last edited by Harsh; 04-20-2014 at 05:19 PM. Reason: guv6T9vbl
Old 04-05-2008, 02:29 PM

ronn you have a very BIG problem knowing when someone just might be kidding. Everyone can have their own team OK, rah rah!!!!! I will tell you this site is getting a bit old with your extreem personal take on things. I thought most would see the humor injected, but then I see you have no humor, or can't tell when there is some. Rather than pointless arguing, I'm going to take a couple of days off here, seems a bit stale & don't need the stress. Ronn, you tend to rub others a little hard too I see, so its just not me. To all the rest of the members I have really enjoy reading all your posts. I'm going outside to roll the lawn and seed it. Maybe the Tigers are on today. See you all later. The Hunting Man
Old 04-05-2008, 03:23 PM
ronn

Here I'll fix things. Almost every post of yours is putting someone else down in a left-handed sort of way. Your posts star fine then the dig. Putting people down isn't funny, so there is no humor. You are right, your way of thinking is the only right way. I thought maybe I could bring a breath of fresh air with new thoughts and a different perspective here but I guess the window is closed. I've enjoyed our discussions pro and con on different things but you seem to like to make things more personal. Gentlemen and ladies, I've enjoyed our conversation and hearing what you all have to say. Your right about one thing huntingman the aggravation isn't worth it. Be well all.

Last edited by ronn; 04-05-2008 at 04:40 PM.
Old 04-05-2008, 08:23 PM
B&C 120 Class

Well like I said earlier Started as Oakland A's fan then followed Reggie Jackson when he left. So been a Yankee fan since 1977. Reggie played in 7 World series won 3 as A's then lost 1 won 3 with Yankees. Could of stayed with A's bandwagon but that's not me. A lot of other wagons to jump on in last 31 years but it didn't happen.

Huntingman you are not alone though, a lot of people like the smaller teams. In fact most dislike Boston and Yankees than any other teams. The two most disliked teams after all it's the American way. America loves the losers.
(Sorry, think the politically correct term is underdog )
Old 04-05-2008, 10:58 PM
B&C 100 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunting Man View Post
previous message only rated an 1/2 star out of 5, ha ha just kidding. I see the Tigers are more like kittens so far. I too cannot sit and watch a full game, only the playoffs. Too much to do. Anyone could be a Yankee or Sox fan, like being an old Dallas Cowboy football fan just jump on and ride the train. Real fans adopt the the ones that no one else wants like a dog at the pound, Cleveland fans know this feeling. Lets play ball!
Huntingman I got the the joke, and had a good chucle until the bickering started. So are you a Browns fan or a Lions fan? I am die hard Browns fan. I don't care if they make it to the Super Bowl as long as they beat the snot out of Pittsburg this year.