Deer Hunting Forums banner

Nfl..

6K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  Hunting Man 
#1 ·
GO SEAHAWKS! :biggrin:

that is all

#7 ·
Yeah Tom is getting to old getting hit & injured more Tebow probably pulled a Tonya Harding & wacked him Problem is he has to go after the backup QB now

#14 ·
Didn't get to watch any games this weekend. I made a bad decision to freeze instead & go ice fishing but heard they were pretty good games!
Predictions for the Superbowl?
My guess is it will be Patriots VS Seahawks

#16 ·
I hope Brady can get one more too
I used to be a big Giants fan more of a Bill Parcells fan when he went to the Patriots I started watching them. When NY gets rid of that little punk QB Eli Manning I will probably start watching the Giants again

#18 ·
My take-aways from this season and that game?

(1) Who makes that call when you have Marshawn Lynch in your backfield?!? Yea, everyone knew he was going to get it but that point in time is where he cannot be denied.

(2) NFL draft approaches and my Raider's are tied for the top of the AFC West at 0-0. Hope springs eternal for the true fan!!!

#19 ·
Whoever made the call wishes he could have it back right now. Touchdown and he is a legend, backfires and worst call in super bowl history. I thought it was a great game to watch! Brady is now in the same league as Bradshaw and Montana and that's pretty good company, not to mention he has quite a few records to boot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.