Deer Hunting Forums banner

Hockey/anybody care?

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  timberghost 
#1 ·
How many hockey fans we got cause the spoiled brats have reached an agreement.

#4 ·
I stick to baseball, football and NCAA basketball --- in that order.

Can't stand the NBA b/c it's NOT basketball and as a kid I loved growing up watching Jordan, Bird, Magic, etc... they actually played.

Now, hockey, I just never really got into it too much. Here in North Central MO they don't play alot of hockey and they don't show hockey very much on TV- not even the blues.

I do, however, LOVE the movie "MIRACLE". It's a hockey movie and one of my altime favorites! It's a must see if you are a sports fan.

#7 ·
48 game season i think.You should see good hockey as i blieve the 82 game season is too long and they take nights off.This should be fast right from the start.Its just hard to find common ground with millionaires fighting with billionaires.Id take that problem anyday.

#8 ·
Actually the wife and I go to the high school hockey games all the time when we can, as it's a blast. I like watching Olympic hockey, but that took a downturn when it became NHL-West (or East, or what-have-you) with superstars going home to play for the national team. Much better when USA college kids beat the Ruskies. :)

But given my druthers, NHL on tv isn't all that attractive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.