Im sorry too! - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Old 09-13-2012, 05:01 AM
B&C 160 Class

Default Im sorry too!

SORRY TO BE AN AMERICAN WHEN ARE MUSLIM COWARD PRESIDENT APOLOGIZES AGAIN WHEN RADICALS MUSLIMS COMMIT MORE TERRORISTS ATTACKS AND BURN OUR FLAG.IVE SAID IT BEFORE THESE PEOPLE WILL TAKE ARE MONEY BUT THEY WILL FOREVER HATE ANY WESTERNERS.FLY SOME DRONES OVER CAIRO AND LET THEM DO WHAT THEY DO.
Old 09-13-2012, 05:08 AM

I say we drill for our own oil, build new refineries, process coal with clean air scrubbers, close down all embassies, shut off all foriegn aid, put the money towards helping Americans and the hell with the rest of the world. Also, build the military up so that any need will not be in question when it has to be used. Call it isolationism, it's better than Obama's plan.
Old 09-13-2012, 12:47 PM

X2 HM I am 100% with ya & get rid of all the ilegals too
I got a plan for that too I hear back in the day here in NH there was a bounty on hedgehogs if you brought a hedgehog nose to your town official they would give you a quarter. Can we do the same for the ilegals?

"If George Washington was asked for his I.D. do you think he just wipped out a quarter?"
Steven Wright
Old 09-13-2012, 09:09 PM
B&C 140 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfdeputy2 View Post
X2 HM I am 100% with ya & get rid of all the ilegals too
I got a plan for that too I hear back in the day here in NH there was a bounty on hedgehogs if you brought a hedgehog nose to your town official they would give you a quarter. Can we do the same for the ilegals?
this works for me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WWscalping1.jpg (61.3 KB, 7 views)
Old 09-19-2012, 12:17 PM
B&C 180 Class

I'm with HM as well. It's time we take care of ourselves for once. We have people spending money like crazy to help people out in other countries and we have no clue where the $ is going. My guess is it's not going where it should be. People today are easily scammed. You have to be very careful when people start asking you for personal information and especially if money is involved.
Now, what I would like to see is some sort of mandate on welfare people. This crap is making our country look bad and it's causing our children to want to be lazy. It's absolutely crap. If you don't fill out (NEATLY) at least 5 job applications and go to one interview a month, you don't get welfare. PERIOD. if you don't like it, tough. Also, right before you pick up your check, you have to take a MANDATORY piss test that tests for every illegal drug and you have to pass a breath-a-lizer. If you can not, NO CHECK, see you next month. Think of the OVER FLOW of $ we'd have off that?
ALSO- I'd like something done about our "disabled" Americans. NOW, not to upset anyone, I do believe there are MANY disabled people in our country who are VERY deserving of the $ and do a great job of spending/saving/preserving it. HOWEVER, when I go to wal-mart and there are Cadilac Escalde's parked in the handicaped spots with 24" rims, there's a problem.

down with Obama