DNC last night - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Old 09-06-2012, 11:02 AM
B&C 180 Class

Default DNC last night

Well if you happened to watch the DNC last night you wasted your time! haha I watched ol' slick-Billy talk for about 5 minutes and heard nothing but blame Bush for everything, and Obama is a saint. Total Crap. So I turned it.

On another note- there is an older gentleman that I work with and he is our custodian. He's probably around 75 y/o and very nice and easy to talk to. He and I get along well and like to cut it up once in awhile. I have known "Dean" for 5 years now and was surprised to find out 4 years ago that he is a Democrat. I have been slowly working on him and I do believe he's finally "won" over. You can just tell he's been a democrat all his life and he's ALWAYS voted Dem on the ticket for everything. His parents were probably that way too and so it's engrained in him. Well, I think the straw that broke the camel's back was when I asked him "'Dean', how can you vote for someone who has openly lied and has the morals of the very people (terrorists) that hate this country?" He said "well I don't know".

Next to leading people to Christ, I believe leading people to Republican-ism is a close second!
Advertisement

Old 09-06-2012, 11:53 AM

I just could not bring myself to turn it on last night nor tonight. I heard that they took out God and then brought him back in as a second thought, not good DNC.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:19 PM
B&C 120 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunting Man View Post
I heard that they took out God and then brought him back in as a second thought, not good DNC.
Not only that, but the vote that re-instated it got boo'ed. Really? REALLY?!? I listened to some of it and it just seemed too laced with venom and hate and blame. It wasn't a positive moment.
Old 09-06-2012, 05:45 PM
B&C 160 Class

It just makes me sick to here a Democrat say anything
Old 09-06-2012, 07:15 PM
B&C 160 Class

Made me sick the way they exploited them sick children and shame on them parents for being used as pawns for stupidity.Boy Obamas wife sure gets alot of credit for designing school lunches you would think she's Mother Teresa.Hope the country can see through this ghetto welfare act makes me.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:39 PM
B&C 140 Class

[YOUTUBE]Reinstating Jerusalem, "God" language met with boos at DNC - YouTube[/YOUTUBE]
Old 09-07-2012, 03:03 PM
B&C 100 Class

I cant stand to watch it much either. I did manage to watch alittle of the DNC and couldnt help but laugh. I heard a bunch of lies and more lies. Our country cannot take another 4 years of Obama. We just cant. We need good old fashion morals back flowing through this country. They said you cant pray in school anymore and look what happened. Im not a big Romney fan but he has to be better than what we got now.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:39 PM
B&C 120 Class

The DNC is nothing short of Scary. They do not believe in a United States of America. Its all about Hate, Divide, and Destroy. They hate the principles that America was founded on. They try to divide everyone against everyone - that way theres no clear voice to stand against them. They are trying to destroy the very fabric that holds the human race together. Promote the killing of our young and old. Promote relationships that cannot bring about new life. Promote the absence of God.

Hows that for Hope and Change?
Old 09-08-2012, 06:14 AM
B&C 160 Class

If Obuma wants to be a stand up comic he has a future
Old 09-08-2012, 09:00 AM

I didn't even watch a minute of it, I did however have a colonoscopy and watched the whole procedure on TV.
I bet what I watched and what the DNC aired were about the same content.