23 years in business - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Old 07-19-2012, 07:17 AM
B&C 160 Class

Default 23 years in business

All this time i thought my plumbing business was successful because i treated people good and got the job done right .
I Have been taxed enough every year to feed and house i dont know how many free loading family's
only to find out it was Obuma that wants to take the Credit for all my hard work
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2012, 09:23 PM

you really didn't think you did it, do you? The government provided your business to you and now they want to collect back taxes on it. I didn't see anything in this office holder prior to the last election and a whole lot less now. God help us if he wins again. He is destroying this nation by the minute.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:33 PM
B&C 180 Class

Boy you two hit the nail on the head... the Liberal government wants to take all credit and eat their cake too. Makes me want to puke everytime I hear Obama on the radio or TV here lately. It's election time, so the lies are POURING out. That idiot will literally say anything to anyone to get a vote.

Delbert... just like Romney, you worked hard and created your business and worked long, hot, tiring hours to perfect your trade. Everything you have earned and have gained, you deserve.

Here's another thought for you, I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think it's WRONG that we have to pay sales tax AND income tax both when all it's going to is money-hungary politicians who piss it away worse than these welfare scums living off free money and drugs. I'm all for paying one of the two taxes, but both? Comon, that's flat rediculous. Anyone ever add up how much you spend each year in sales tax? You'd be amazed.

BTW... I have encountered something that I should pass along to you all. In Columbia, Missouri (which is about 35 min away from my house) there are now people who approach you in parking lots claiming to be "stranded" and needing money to buy some gas. One guy who approached my father-in-law forgot to hide his wad of money that he has already "made" .... must've had over $100 from people who thought he was really in trouble. This takes the cake... to me this is worse than sitting at home doing nothing and collecting welfare.

Get ready for it guys.... if Obama gets re-elected... we are in for hell on earth in this country we all love.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:43 AM

If you vote demon...crat this time then you will be responsible for the total destruction of what we as Americans have created and many have died protecting. We are close to economic ruination. When the dollar falls some more watch what happens to the price of everything we purchase... it will double. When the US dollar is no longer the world currency and we then have to buy euros with US greenbacks that will signal the final collaspe (spell?) of the US financial institution as we know it. Then you will see 8.00/gal of gas, milk at 5.00/gal, interest rates at 20%. This is where we are heading if the demon...crates win. Romney is not perfect, however, Obama the "USA destroyer" has to go. Sorry but had to leave with venting this morning.
Old 07-20-2012, 06:51 PM
B&C 160 Class

I agree with this but dont spoonfeed me that Romney was a hard worker.Neither of these two silver spoon fed idiots ever worked an honest day in their life.
Old 07-20-2012, 07:48 PM
B&C 160 Class

Romney had to of made more than a few business decisions in his life
Old 07-21-2012, 06:11 AM

I think Romney must have worked hard at some point in his life, I don't think he ever worked as a laborer but then again
not everybody can handle a laborers position those are the ones that are better suited as managers/leaders.
Mitt built his own empire, nobody can say his wealth is because of his fathers/family earnings,
in 1995 Mitt Donated all of his inheritance when his father died. Mitt also donates millions anually,
I dont have a problem with Mitt's wealth if anything I think that's more reason to get him elected,
I think he has enough knowledge to "effectively" deal with the U.S. Economy & World affairs, Right now,
I think that's what America needs.
Mitt wasn't my first choice but Now he's our only choice, America can't survive 4 more years of Obama.

Old 07-21-2012, 11:01 PM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiker View Post
I agree with this but dont spoonfeed me that Romney was a hard worker.Neither of these two silver spoon fed idiots ever worked an honest day in their life.

With all due respect, spiker, I don't think Mitt had a choice while he was in the womb as to who he'd be born to. Now, my parents were filthy rich, but we weren't poor either. We did ok. The important thing is that Mitt did not MOOTCH off his parents to the point where he never made anything out of himself. He DID do the work to make his OWN millions. To each his own. If I had the opportunity in business to take on a venture to make millions of dollars, heck, I'd probably do it too. Yes, his parents probably helped him out in the beginning, but guess what... my parents bought me a complete USED living room set and bedroom set when I went away to college. Everyone's parents helps them out. When I got married my parents gave my wife and I a very NICE wedding present consisting of $. That stuff happens.

The main point is that Obama has to go. He's absolutely going for the distruction of this great nation. He WANTS this nation to fail and the bad thing is more than half the nation is ignorant of the fact. Have you ever really listened to a die-hard democrat-- not the ones on TV, but in real life? They are absolutely ignorant of anything going on in this country. They sure do have a lot of "HOPE" for the better, but they are blind of how our country is going and how far down that is. It's almost not worth the time to get them worked up b/c they might go convince someone else to vote dem just to make themselves feel better.

I guarantee you all one thing... if the legal voting age was 30 instead of 18, there would never be another dem in office again. Figure that one out.....
Old 07-22-2012, 05:45 AM
B&C 160 Class

Let me rephrase that i dont think either one truly understands the day to day problems the average American faces today.We know Obama has no clue and Romney's comments come off so belittling to the common man.For awhile every time Romney opened his mouth he was alieinating more people with his comments.I.E. Remember his nascar comment I know all the owners.I feel both of these guys are complete idiots but i gotta vote Romney because there is no other choice. However i dont feel he is the answer.
Old 07-22-2012, 09:14 AM
B&C 160 Class

Romney may not be the perfect answer but he is a start in the right direction.
Being pro business is definitely going to help create jobs , just by getting rid of all the hoops we gotta jump through