Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   Political Talk (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/political-talk/)
-   -   Obama supports GAY marriage (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/political-talk/9573-obama-supports-gay-marriage.html)

tator 05-09-2012 03:58 PM

Obama supports GAY marriage

Once again, another reason why this person is not a Christian like he says he is. Christians DO NOT believe in gay marriage as it is NOT what God intended nor what God wants for his beautiful creation.

Way to go Obama, you sure are trying your hardest to appeal to the most people you can. I wonder what this guy really believes himself? -- not what everyone FORCES him to believe.

Talk about a puppet.:green:

daddus1 05-09-2012 04:57 PM

Tator,
What a shock!!!! 0bama pandering to the homosexual community, how could he???
What are the odds? It doesn't even make my redneck flare up anymore. The standard thing for 0 to do is whatever for this week. You notice I use a zero to describe him for that is his daddus rating, 0. I'm not going to waste to much of my time complaining because I am to busy actually as part of the process to send him packing.
daddus
PS you have a friend in PA, daddus Williamsport, Pennsylvania!!!

delbert 05-09-2012 09:07 PM

its a no brainier for obuma
He needs the votes
I'm OK with the girls hard to think about the guys thing
But they all have jobs and work hard and i can respect that .
I don't have a problem at all with them , most are Very Good people but different from me

Hunting Man 05-10-2012 07:07 AM

ya he's looking under rocks for votes.

BruceBruce1959 05-10-2012 07:12 AM

I look at it this way, if 2 adult men or 2 adult women choose to be together that's nobodys business but their own but
when they begin attacking Religion or state/fed laws, that's when I get upset.
Personally I think of a marriage as one man and one woman only, not 2 men or 2 women or 2 of the surgically altered species.
I think it's a shame how they trample on the religious bonds of a HOLY marriage between a man and a woman. :mad:

spiker 05-10-2012 07:38 AM

Nothing could be finer than goin to CAROLINER! Maybe were starting to restore some moral decency in this country.What people do behind closed doors is there business but this bull...t of openly flaunting it makes me sick.I dont want it around me,dont want them as friends,and sure as hell dont want my daughter seeing this nonsense.God forbid this country begins to climb out of this cesspool of no morality were in.

timberghost 05-10-2012 08:02 PM

I do not support gay marriage at all!!! I could care less if 2 males or 2 females want to parade around with each other looking like total idiots but allowing gay marriage to be legal is just giving the green light for everybody to be a gay and come out of the closet!!!!!

tomlightfield 05-11-2012 06:21 AM

Strictly a vote mongering move for him. No doubt his advisers figured this out to be more advantageous votewise. I can't even imagine how much more he will wreck this country with 4 more years to work on it.

tator 05-11-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiker (Post 69812)
and sure as hell dont want my daughter seeing this nonsense.

EXACTLY! Think about our children when they grow up.

Once you have a president who legalizes this, you are going to start having this in schools, and I mean GRADE SCHOOLS people. Do you want your child coming home all mixed up talking about how being gay is ok as it was taught by their teachers and it's PLASTERED all over the walls in their schools???

Seriously people... this is NOT ok. This is NOT what God intended for our country. I'm like most of you when you say, what 2 people do behind closed doors is their business... but that's where it stops. We CANNOT allow this to be legalized where it's no longer behind closed doors!

spiker 05-11-2012 09:14 PM

Just think how fall we have fallen a president endorses gay marriage.When are country had pride and morals this endorsement would have been a death sentence for reelection.Instead this disgusting behavior like so many others now a days is not only acceptable but a badge of honor.Well im not part of this. I think the stuff thats happening in our country is sick and vile.The garbage that is allowed in todays society is terrible and we desperatly need to get back to SIMPLER TIMES.I'll die a caveman in my thinking in these peoples eyes, but i want no part of todays sickening society.:ranting: