Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   Political Talk (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/political-talk/)
-   -   Well Santorum is done. (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/political-talk/9398-well-santorum-done.html)

hunt NH 03-21-2012 11:36 AM

Well Santorum is done.

This is Mitt Romney's newest commercial.
Our Favorite - YouTube
kind of hard to go back on what you sead.

Predator 03-21-2012 08:31 PM

Ill bet the Rangers fans were saying that about the cardinals last fall during game 6.

It aint over till its over.

spiker 03-21-2012 09:37 PM

Romney is there boy ive said that from day one and the sad part is he cant beat obama.

tomlightfield 03-22-2012 06:21 AM

I'm with you Spiker, but if it was Rick Santorum it would be the same anyway. I guess there are still enough people out there that like the way he is destroying this country from within. I'm just scared to death to think of what else he'll come up with if he gets another 4 years to work on it. Look out for that!!!

BruceBruce1959 03-22-2012 06:22 AM

If Romney is the Republican Nominee , then he's the man i will vote for and I hope everyone understands the importance of unity when November rolls into town.
Throughout U.S. History, our next presidential election will be our toughest battle ever.

tator 03-22-2012 10:29 AM

When is that video from? What year?

So if a person (who is a strong conservative) promotes another person (who is also a conservative) for an office, then it makes the promotor not worthy of election ever, even if someday down the road they are against each other for a particular ticket?

I'm not understanding Romney's angle here. I understand what he's TRYING to do, but does he think we're all idiots? I guess someone's opinion can NEVER change? I guess since someone endorses you in the past, it means it's still good today? People can't change their minds anymore? And most importantly, does Romney not understand that when Santorum gave him his endorsement, he (Santorum) was NOT running for the Republican ticket for the Presidency?

Romney, Romney, Romney, you're going to have to get a lot smarter if you want to be President.

~TATOR in '12~
"Because you need me on that wall...."

daddus1 03-22-2012 02:19 PM

Tator in 2012!!!
Do you think the people of this country can stand that much truth all at once????
I'm in!
daddus

tator 03-22-2012 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daddus1 (Post 68717)
Tator in 2012!!!
Do you think the people of this country can stand that much truth all at once????
I'm in!
daddus

I seriously doubt it. One thing I pride myself on in my life is that I call it like I see it. :thumbup: That's the only way to live

hunt NH 04-10-2012 11:50 PM

Ok, now Santorum really is done. time to line up behind Mitt.

tator 04-11-2012 08:16 AM

Santorum did the right thing--- wish he could've won the ticket, but I think Mitt will do a good job.

Remember,, Romney is going to have ALOT of pressure from true-blooded conservatives if he gets in office. He doesn't want that negative publicity. I strongly feel that he'll fully get his act together when in office.

2012- END of an ERROR!