Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   Political Talk (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/political-talk/)
-   -   Obama impeachment bill now in Congress (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/political-talk/9371-obama-impeachment-bill-now-congress.html)

BruceBruce1959 03-14-2012 09:58 AM

Obama impeachment bill now in Congress

Obama impeachment bill now in Congress <--click to view report.

tomlightfield 03-14-2012 11:00 AM

I'm glad you posted this Bruce, at least there's a politician who is taking an opposing stand to this communist Muslim. The bad part is he's gonna get re-elected, there are too many tree huggin' yuppies and welfare pukes out there that will vote for him again. Sure hope I'm wrong.

tator 03-14-2012 11:57 AM

If there was ever a time to pray for our nation... it is now.

spiker 03-14-2012 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomlightfield (Post 68444)
I'm glad you posted this Bruce, at least there's a politician who is taking an opposing stand to this communist Muslim. The bad part is he's gonna get re-elected, there are too many tree huggin' yuppies and welfare pukes out there that will vote for him again. Sure hope I'm wrong.

:goodposting::goodposting:
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY THANX TOM

Hunting Man 03-14-2012 03:04 PM

count me in too!

tomlightfield 03-15-2012 01:24 PM

Spiker and HM, I have to thank both of you guys for the positive responses you both posted about my post. When I read Bruce's post (which is excellent) I got wound up and issued those thoughts 'cause that is EXACTLY HOW I FEEL. The forum heading "Political" says underneath it"Be Respectful", well to me I gave those people I referred to way too much respect, and I have a whole bunch more"respect" to give allof them, but I won't, I can see I made my point. I actually thought I would get axed and banned from the club for those comments. However, in the future I will tone down my responses. As for what I said, and this WILL be the end of this subject for me, if I offended anyone with that post, guess what-----I DON"T CARE!!!!!

daddus1 03-15-2012 01:50 PM

Tom,
Great posting but if I ever see you apoligize for telling the truth then there will be a problem! The way I look at it is we"re all good!
Good job
daddus

Hunting Man 03-15-2012 04:53 PM

TLF, I have no problem with your posts on here, and consider you one of many great members. I appreciate your input, thanks HM

BruceBruce1959 03-15-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunting Man (Post 68481)
TLF, I have no problem with your posts on here, and consider you one of many great members. I appreciate your input, thanks HM

I totally agree :thumbup::thumbup:

spiker 03-15-2012 08:28 PM

Whats disrespectful and disgusting is the fact that this country is going down the toilet.We are no longer a superpower bursting with AMERICAN PRIDE.Our president apologizes to people who hate us and kill are citizens.Thats disgusting!Tom im also about as polished as sandpaper(thanx to being a steelworker outta highschool)but thats the truth so be it.You dont need to make apologies for the truth.:thumbup: