Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   Political Talk (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/political-talk/)
-   -   Enough primary!!!!! (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/political-talk/9356-enough-primary.html)

daddus1 03-08-2012 10:41 AM

Enough primary!!!!!

Enough primary!!!
I guess we need to accept Romney as the Republican candidate. (my opinion)
We also need to stop bashing the crap out of each other and allow him to concentrate on the main goal of retaking our White house. The dems have enough ammo to deflect stuff from their puppet and for the most part we are responsible for it. In fighting needs to stop now and unity has to start. I'm not really ok with this but is is the way it is. Time to come together as united brothers for this Christian country and take back what the enemy stole from us!
I'm tired of living in France West and just want to live in the good old USA!!!!
daddus

Hunting Man 03-08-2012 01:16 PM

Because if another 4 years happens the Muslim Brotherhood may be in charge. :ph34r: Mitt isn't my first pick but if that's all we get then he's the man. He's going to need to pick a strong conservative as vice president to balance his moderate policy.

tomlightfield 03-08-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daddus1 (Post 68307)
Enough primary!!!
I guess we need to accept Romney as the Republican candidate. (my opinion)
We also need to stop bashing the crap out of each other and allow him to concentrate on the main goal of retaking our White house. The dems have enough ammo to deflect stuff from their puppet and for the most part we are responsible for it. In fighting needs to stop now and unity has to start. I'm not really ok with this but is is the way it is. Time to come together as united brothers for this Christian country and take back what the enemy stole from us!
I'm tired of living in France West and just want to live in the good old USA!!!!
daddus

All I can say Daddus is"X 100!!!"

spiker 03-08-2012 07:19 PM

:goodposting:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunting Man (Post 68316)
Because if another 4 years happens the Muslim Brotherhood may be in charge. :ph34r: Mitt isn't my first pick but if that's all we get then he's the man. He's going to need to pick a strong conservative as vice president to balance his moderate policy.

Amen anyone who puts AMERICA first and doesnt apologize for being American.

hunt NH 03-16-2012 12:33 AM

i find it hard to stand behind Romney. he would have to pick one heck of a strong conservative VP to get my Vote. i could just see it now. he picks another moderate aka closet liberal. i vote for them, because any-ones got to be better than Obumer. they win. then they continue running our country into the toilet, and i haven't got a leg to stand on complaining about them, cause i voted for them. He will destroy our rights and liberty's too.

I have typed out a few things. then erased them. then typed more and erased that too. my words just cant express how i feel right now so i will have to just post some quotes.

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.
Thomas Paine

daddus1 03-16-2012 08:15 AM

Boy Hunt, it sure took awhile to drag you out of the woodwork! LOL
The way the primarys are now going I could be wrong but it will be just the way
Someone else wants it.
As for erasing and redo my entries I used to do that a lot but now I limit my time watching Fox and the truth so I'm not so fired up and angry for days and days.
I need to keep my focus Upward rather than forward. I'm not saying we should not be concerned but I have a limited amount of time worrying (the Word says "
Do not worry") so I just try to move on and keep doing the best I can.
I'm done rambling now, thanks for listening guys!
daddus
I'm still only about 50% successful on worrying but I'm improving

tator 03-16-2012 08:40 AM

hunt nh... agree with you man, but I believe the ultimate question is this: "DO YOU WANT OBAMA for another 4 years?" If you can honestly say "NO" then you have to vote for Mitt or whoever makes the republican ticket. If you say "YES" then vote away for another 4 years down the crapper. If you say "MAYBE" then you're probably not going to vote at all, thus pretty much giving Obama another vote b/c it'd be one less that the republican party gets. Now, I guess you could always do a write in- but when's the last time a write-in actually HELPED a polictical party, let alone won a presidential election?

I mean no disrespect... All I'm saying is I don't like Romney either- can't stand the guy. But he's a saint compaired to Obama and I DO believe he will make some necessary changes. The main focus of our nation needs to be "GET OBAMA OUT".

Hunting Man 03-16-2012 12:56 PM

I think we all would have picked someone else, but sometimes you have to play the cards you are dealt. I wonder what would happen if there was a split Rep delegation, how does that get resolved? Santorum may not win but he is a gutsy fighter and I give him credit.

Predator 03-16-2012 05:08 PM

The last thing we need in the white house besides Obama is a billionaire president. by that quality alone he is out of touch with mainstream America. he don't have the same value system or the same lifestyle, so he cannot even begin to understand what we need or want.

I hope Santorum whips his arse.

hunt NH 03-17-2012 12:57 AM

So daddus1, the answer is for me to bury my head in the sand, so i wont be so mad all the time? just let my country get flushed down the toilet.
OK any way. i think it is safe to say that none of us got what we wanted out of the primary. i think the best thing that can happen now, is for Newt to drop out and give his electorits to Santorum. (maybe some kinda deal were Santorum would make him his running mate). so that A. santorum would have almost as many electorits as mitt. and B. newt and santorum would no longer be dividing to conservative voter base. At this point i think this is the only way we will not get stuck with Romney.