Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   Political Talk (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/political-talk/)
-   -   Slimy ROMNEY (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/political-talk/9328-slimy-romney.html)

spiker 02-27-2012 08:35 PM

Slimy ROMNEY

Boy this guy just rubs me the wrong way like a used car salesman.Just my opinion.

Hunting Man 02-28-2012 12:21 AM

I agree 100%, snake maybe.

tator 02-28-2012 06:31 AM

That's typically the case when someone is "bought out" by other people and MADE to think a certain way. I'm telling you all, Romney is not the choice for us Republicans (now granted, if he DOES make the ticket, please VOTE FOR HIM!) All I'm saying is RIGHT NOW he's screw-balling around and hopefully that changes if he gets in the WH. My choice right now is tied between Newt and Santorum.... Good try Paul, but maybe next time

daddus1 02-28-2012 09:38 AM

Romney gave himself away the other day at the NASCAR race when he said he doesn't know much about NASCAR but he knows a few of the owners of the cars. There is the disconnect! What about the thousands of "ordinary" people sitting in the stands? And the ones who made him rich? Do we even exist? If we get four more years of what we have now maybe it is time to go to Canada. I was going to do it in 64 but maybe now it is time?
daddus
PS I did do my duty!

tator 02-28-2012 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daddus1 (Post 68068)
maybe it is time to go to Canada.

That very thought has crossed my mind many many many times daddus. And believe me, I would not in the least bit feel like I was running away from the problem. What more can I do besides vote and try to persuade my family and loved ones to vote Republican? NOTHING. Living in a country that is slowly taking away my freedom is NOT high on my list of things to accomplish in my life.

timetohunt 02-28-2012 11:13 AM

Funny how some of you metioned Canada. My wife and I also had that conversation. Canada is not perfect either, in fact they have gone past the point where we in America currently are. However, it seems that they have seen some of their mistakes and are starting to take back lost ground and are moving in the RIGHT direction.

spiker 02-28-2012 11:32 AM

Im 5 minutes from canada and will never step foot again in that country.When we entered the IRAQ War they did not back us.They are cowards and its was disrespectful to our country.Whether or not the war was just or unjust does not matter they are free because of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.I have zero respect for that slap in the face to our veterans who lost there lives.

Dylan 02-28-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiker (Post 68073)
Im 5 minutes from canada and will never step foot again in that country.When we entered the IRAQ War they did not back us.They are cowards and its was disrespectful to our country.Whether or not the war was just or unjust does not matter they are free because of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.I have zero respect for that slap in the face to our veterans who lost there lives.

I agree. Plus they have a Queen and I would never be subservient to a Queen.

Hunting Man 02-28-2012 08:24 PM

I would rather fight an armed battle here than ever give up my home and leave. It will not be the end of the world if the demon-crats win but it will be hell for 4 more years.

BruceBruce1959 02-29-2012 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunting Man (Post 68090)
I would rather fight an armed battle here than ever give up my home and leave. It will not be the end of the world if the demon-crats win but it will be hell for 4 more years.

I agree, I could move out of Vermont but i'll never move out of this country.

"America's Worse day, will beat any other country's Best day, every single time"