Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   Political Talk (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/political-talk/)
-   -   Presidential Poll (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/political-talk/9290-presidential-poll.html)

buckfever 02-16-2012 12:58 AM

Presidential Poll
 
I know this is 5 candidates but make your pick. I know who some would choose but was wondering who DHC would elect.

BruceBruce1959 02-16-2012 07:22 AM

Great Idea to have a DHC poll...... :goodposting:

tator 02-16-2012 09:42 AM

ummmm I think you can REMOVE the first name...... lol

timetohunt 02-16-2012 10:54 AM

This will be interesting to watch.

Hunting Man 02-16-2012 03:05 PM

Will be interesting to watch. If the top one gets a single vote it will be from a spammer! :lol:

tator 02-17-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hunting Man (Post 67813)
Will be interesting to watch. If the top one gets a single vote it will be from a spammer! :lol:


I'm sorry for saying this, but honestly, my opinion is this: if somebody is that STUPID to vote for that man again, they should not be allowed to vote in the first place.

buckfever 02-22-2012 10:29 AM

Looks like Ricky boy it is. I guess you could call DHC conservative.

daddus1 02-22-2012 12:48 PM

Man this is just like the last presidental election, no one voted for him but there he sits! Col
daddus

tator 02-23-2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckfever (Post 67941)
Looks like Ricky boy it is. I guess you could call DHC conservative.


I for one would not be here if it was the other! lol

tomlightfield 02-23-2012 02:17 PM

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Quote:

Originally Posted by tator (Post 67838)
I'm sorry for saying this, but honestly, my opinion is this: if somebody is that STUPID to vote for that man again, they should not be allowed to vote in the first place.



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13 PM.



LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC8