Herman Cain Endorsing Newt Gingrich - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Old 01-30-2012, 10:25 AM

Default Herman Cain Endorsing Newt Gingrich

Why is Herman Cain supporting Newt Gingrich? <--click for full story

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2012, 12:13 PM
B&C 120 Class

I was a Herman Cain supported and not ashamed about it. However, I saw a change in Mr. Cain after his fall from the top of the polls. I find it hard to believe that there are many politicians that really care about the future of this country and that the whole political process is a giant game to them. If it were more than a game, the different people running to be on the ballot to oppose Obama would not viciously attack and slander each other and would unite on there common ground and state and debate their differences.
Old 01-31-2012, 02:12 PM
B&C 180 Class

The thing I can't get over is this.... if someone would just run with the following criteria, they are a sure thing. They have to try to please everyone. That ticks me off. Sometimes you can't please everyone (the lazy couch huggers who need to find a real job and stop loafing off others).

1. ABSOLUTELY NO illegals in this country. They have exactly one month to get out of this country. After that, they will be imprisioned for 20 years on illegal-threat activity in the USA. (I'm pretty sure many of them would leave)

2. ABSOLUTELY NO money to foreign country. Anyone ever had to tell a buddy who REALLY needed $20 to go buy something, NO? Even though you had the money!? That's what you do, SAY NO. Our money stays HOME. We give our seniors their due SS money and we also give our wounded vets $30,000 income (as long as they pass a drug test) free of charge. *And we'll still have PLENTY of money left over to balance the budget. We will also pump all our overflow money (TRUST ME THERE WILL BE PLENTY) into our most important asset.. OUR CHILDREN. Yep, Education gets a HUGE bump.

3. Balancing the budget is job #1. Once that happens, we can use that as a foundation for all the other problems.

4. NO GAY / LESBIAN marriages. If you want to be an Adam and Steve go to another country where it's legal. It's not here and it WILL not stand here.

5. NO ABORTIONS. They are illegal and any doctor found giving one is put in prison for life. NO if's and's or but's. AND if any woman gets one in the USA, she is put on trial for murder.

6. EYE for an EYE disciplinary approach. If someone murders someone else, they get the death penalty. If they sexually abuse a minor, they get the death penalty. Any other crime towards another human, you get the same thing happen to you.
If you rob someone of money and you steal $500, you have to pay them back $1,000 within 1 year of stealing it.

7. DRUG TESTS for welfare. Every week you have to piss in a cup for your money. If it's HOT, no money for you.

8. Weapons will not be taken away from Americans,,, instead, free instructional classes will be given in all counties across America to teach youngsters, men, and women how to protect their house and families.

9. OIL- we'll drill wherever and whenever we want on USA soil. NO oil more than $2.00 / gal. It's a NEW LAW! haha

Am I missing anything... this is just a start... I'll add more later!
Old 01-31-2012, 05:44 PM
B&C 120 Class

: )

Give us the American people a clear and simple vision on what their view of America is and where they would like to it a few years out.

Cut the fighting/name calling/guilt trips/plain old fact twisting/ and lies. Seriously. All candidates are over 35 years old - ITS NOT JUNIOR HIGH anymore! This is real life and by all accounts maturity should have set in.

I want two things..

1. A vision

2. A plan to get their
Old 02-01-2012, 11:07 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetohunt View Post
Cut the fighting/name calling/guilt trips/plain old fact twisting/ and lies. Seriously. All candidates are over 35 years old - ITS NOT JUNIOR HIGH anymore! This is real life and by all accounts maturity should have set in.

I absolutely agree...... BUT--- they have to act that way because WELL over half our society is stuck in junior high!