Muslim Brotherhood in the White House? - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Old 01-25-2012, 09:20 AM

Default Muslim Brotherhood in the White House?

An investigation of President Obama and his administration must commence immediately ... <--click to read the full story

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2012, 01:16 PM
B&C 180 Class

That's just it BB... the intelligent people of this country understand what a coward and idiot this man is and how he's gone back on his word so many times. You would think with our technology today, people would remember or at least look up what he said 3 years ago to get elected and then see what he's saying now. You know why they don't? Because NBC, CBS, ABC, etc.. won't do it for them. Foxnews gets labeled as a conservative nightmare so even many conservatives don't watch it because they think it's radical (it's NOT). It's simply the truth.
I still can't get over his illegalness of being here in America. I guess that doesn't mean anything anymore to anyone. We have an illegal running our country. He wasn't born here. He is NOT a Christian (which he has said he is multiple times) so therefore has LIED right to America's face.

But, still... as I walked into walmart yesterday I see a bumper sticker on someone's car that says OBAMA IN 2012! Comon',,, seriously? How absolutely ignorant do you have to be to vote for this person?
Old 01-25-2012, 04:20 PM
B&C 160 Class

Just once id like to hear him say AMRICA FIRST and not try so hard and waste billions on people who are radical and will hate us forever!
Old 01-26-2012, 11:22 AM
B&C 180 Class

Heck I'd love to hear him say, "I LOVE AMERICA" and/or "I LOVE BEING AN AMERICAN" and maybe show a little enthusiasim while doing it.