Marine Video - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Old 01-13-2012, 03:52 PM
B&C 160 Class

Default Marine Video

There gonna make these snipers scapegoats for doing this to terrorists.I could care less when they kill innocent people for no reason.Did anybody stop to think that these men might have killed some of there buddies.Its war seems to me they dont like when the shoe is on the other foot.I sure hope the country stands behind these men.I guess only they can drag bodies through the streets and hang people on bridges for public display.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2012, 01:24 PM
B&C 140 Class

Spiker,
You know who is in office and who he really wants to impress! Now the bleeding hearts have a nice liberal cause to bash our troops.
It's Lt William Calley all over again just a different date. He can now smack these boys down to make a public spectacle for his benefit as usual. His total distain for the military except when it makes him look good (bin laden). To think he is the commander and chief makes me ill. The really sad thing about the picture is there are so few murderers
on the ground. The liberal press call them taliban fighters but I call them murderers and thugs and what goes around comes around. The really,really sad thing is why are we there? Where are our allies? (big joke)Who made us the policemen of the world? Bout time europe took care of themselves!
daddus
Old 01-17-2012, 12:23 AM
B&C 160 Class

this one is floteing around the net. got it on my Facebook wall.

Liberal Hypocrisy at its finest: Piss on a Crucifix, you're an "artist"....
Piss on The Amercian Flag, you're a "Constitutionalist"....
Piss on a Police Car, you're a "Freedom Loving 99%er".....
Piss on the Taliban Piece Of Sh1t That Just Tried To Kill You & Your Fellow Marines, you're a Villain...Rob Weiss
Old 01-17-2012, 09:19 AM
B&C 120 Class

A liberal Mind at its core is sick and twisted and far removed from true reality.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:10 AM
B&C 180 Class

Though I don't condone what the soldiers did as "morally right", they should not be punished. Yes, they did something disgusting and nasty, but one has to stop and think... just like huntnh said...these Talibans were trying to kill them. Heck yeah, that would get the adrenaline pumping.

Here's the thing I'm surprised at... there's all this talk about Post Traumatic War Syndrome and all this stuff that they say soldiers have b/c they have been in war situations were some of their decisions were not rational because they were in survival mode. SO THESE GUYS IN THIS VIDEO ARE NORMALLY GOING TO PISS ON A BODY BACK HERE IN AMERICA??? NO they are not. They are at WAR people. Their mind is on KILLING the enemy.

Once again, it's not something that I condone, but comon'... these are soldiers fighting for our country.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:11 AM
B&C 180 Class

These same liberals that are in office today (INCLUDING OUR PRESIDENT) would fight to give HITLER a safe passage out of Germany when all hell broke loose, IF they were in office back then.
Old 01-17-2012, 01:32 PM
B&C 160 Class

theres a saying thats been out there in the military for a long time. "it must be nice to sleep in the safty of your own bed, under the blanket of freedom and sacurity wich i provide, and judge me for how i provide it."
Old 01-17-2012, 02:59 PM
B&C 160 Class

Where is the outrage when they behead our soldiers?If that helped that snipers companies moral im all for it.LIKE I SAID I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THESE TERRORISTS!
Old 01-17-2012, 03:30 PM
B&C 180 Class

I'm like you spiker... these people are trying to kill Americans. Thought I don't condone what they did, I wouldn't mind "not knowing" what they do after a kill.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:46 AM
B&C 100 Class

Shouldn't have done it. Bad discipline. Bad leadership. Or if they were going to do it, don't be so stupid as to do it in front of a camera. In fact, don't do anything you don't want broadcast in public in front of a camera.