Marine Video - Page 2 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Old 01-18-2012, 10:57 AM
B&C 180 Class

Dylan.... I agree with all you said... but like I said, these soldiers in war have a different mindset than us Americans living in freedom. They are at war every day, day in and day out. I agree with you, they really should've been smarter and NOT put it on camera if that is thier "thing".
Advertisement

Old 01-18-2012, 10:58 AM
B&C 160 Class

I disagree while it wasnt thier smartest thing to do there is a double standard and fear of these people for some reason.They burn our flag,behead are soldiers,cheer on 9/11 and theres outrage cause we pissed on em.Only wish i couldve been there i wouldve joined em and had a beer.Do people realize that during WW2 on Iwo Jima we burned the japenese soldiers alive and refused to shoot em because of the atrocities they did to our pows.Back then there wasnt all this bull***t thinking and it was no problem.Now we wanna embrace and reach out to people who want to destroy this country.When a wacko preacher threatened to burn the Koran the president got involved. Totally disgusting but they can burn the flag,behead our soldiers,cheer when people die etc.Im fed up with this nonsense we better wake up.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:53 AM

Spiker I'm with you, it's a WAR, bad things happen, people die. I don't give a rats hoot about a dead enemy getting pissed on, given another minute maybe our solder may be laying there. If you can video cutting a live AMERICAN's head being cut off and send it out to the world, I say nuke them and get on or get out and let them deal with their own issues. I have no middle ground for any of the crap and I didn't serve during Vietnam but I have several ex-Marine buddies who have the same feelings. The Japs cut the heads off US solders and used live solders for bayonet practice, trying not to kill them on the first stabs. They ate the livers from US solders and fed them to their troops. Who said War is hell? Media has killed our ability to do what is necessary to win a war. The other problem is the military isn't allowed to win wars anymore, Washington idiots make the rules. I say bring back our troops, keep our military ready and super equipped and if a good friend calls for help we respond with authority and quickly.
Old 01-18-2012, 12:19 PM
B&C 180 Class

I also say when friends call on us for support, we just offer our bomber to bomb the heck out of the country in the wrong. Why send live soliders there? Just bomb them and be done with it. Either way innocent bystanders get hurt/injured/killed. What's the difference?
Old 01-18-2012, 12:39 PM
B&C 160 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
Shouldn't have done it. Bad discipline. Bad leadership. Or if they were going to do it, don't be so stupid as to do it in front of a camera. In fact, don't do anything you don't want broadcast in public in front of a camera.
what branch of the service were you in? what war have you fought in? certanly you must have been in there shoes if you can judge them for there actions.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:53 PM
B&C 160 Class

This is it in a nutshell.Thank you HM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunting Man View Post
Spiker I'm with you, it's a WAR, bad things happen, people die. I don't give a rats hoot about a dead enemy getting pissed on, given another minute maybe our solder may be laying there. If you can video cutting a live AMERICAN's head being cut off and send it out to the world, I say nuke them and get on or get out and let them deal with their own issues. I have no middle ground for any of the crap and I didn't serve during Vietnam but I have several ex-Marine buddies who have the same feelings. The Japs cut the heads off US solders and used live solders for bayonet practice, trying not to kill them on the first stabs. They ate the livers from US solders and fed them to their troops. Who said War is hell? Media has killed our ability to do what is necessary to win a war. The other problem is the military isn't allowed to win wars anymore, Washington idiots make the rules. I say bring back our troops, keep our military ready and super equipped and if a good friend calls for help we respond with authority and quickly.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunting Man View Post
I'm 100% with HM on this one, I've said many times how sick it makes me to know that, our enemies can cut an Amercians head off on video for the world to see, (a "LIVE" American)
or hang a a burning American from a pole or find a gazillion other ways to disgrace America just because they don't like us but GOD FORBID if an American soldier goes as far as
pissing on the body of a dead enemy, All of a sudden that becomes a major issue.
This crap doesn't sit well within me. My vote goes to the "Let's just use Nuke Weapons on them".

Old 01-20-2012, 07:05 PM
B&C 100 Class

Here is a response that I came across and LOVED!

Re...p. Allen West (R-Fla.), a former Army Lieutenant Colonel, sends THE WEEKLY STANDARD an email commenting on the Marines' video, and has given us permission to publish it.

“I have sat back and assessed the incident with the video of our Marines urinating on Taliban corpses. I do not recall any self-righteous indignation when our Delta snipers Shugart and Gordon had their bodies dragged through Mogadishu. Neither do I recall media outrage and condemnation of our Blackwater security contractors being killed, their bodies burned, and hung from a bridge in Fallujah.

“All these over-emotional pundits and armchair quarterbacks need to chill. Does anyone remember the two Soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division who were beheaded and gutted in Iraq?

“The Marines were wrong. Give them a maximum punishment under field grade level Article 15 (non-judicial punishment), place a General Officer level letter of reprimand in their personnel file, and have them in full dress uniform stand before their Battalion, each personally apologize to God, Country, and Corps videotaped and conclude by singing the full US Marine Corps Hymn without a teleprompter.

“As for everyone else, unless you have been shot at by the Taliban, shut your mouth, war is hell.”
Old 01-21-2012, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolHunter View Post
Here is a response that I came across and LOVED!

Re...p. Allen West (R-Fla.), a former Army Lieutenant Colonel, sends THE WEEKLY STANDARD an email commenting on the Marines' video, and has given us permission to publish it.

“I have sat back and assessed the incident with the video of our Marines urinating on Taliban corpses. I do not recall any self-righteous indignation when our Delta snipers Shugart and Gordon had their bodies dragged through Mogadishu. Neither do I recall media outrage and condemnation of our Blackwater security contractors being killed, their bodies burned, and hung from a bridge in Fallujah.

“All these over-emotional pundits and armchair quarterbacks need to chill. Does anyone remember the two Soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division who were beheaded and gutted in Iraq?

“The Marines were wrong. Give them a maximum punishment under field grade level Article 15 (non-judicial punishment), place a General Officer level letter of reprimand in their personnel file, and have them in full dress uniform stand before their Battalion, each personally apologize to God, Country, and Corps videotaped and conclude by singing the full US Marine Corps Hymn without a teleprompter.

“As for everyone else, unless you have been shot at by the Taliban, shut your mouth, war is hell.”

Old 01-21-2012, 01:53 PM
B&C 160 Class

X2 what Bruce Said