PLEASE watch when you have the time! - Page 4 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Old 12-22-2011, 01:30 PM
B&C 160 Class

just showing how much the media ignors him.
sorry wanted to post a better vid that ilistrated my point
John Stewart Shows How Ron Paul Is Feared By The NWO Mafia Controlled Mainstream Media - YouTube

Last edited by hunt NH; 12-23-2011 at 03:27 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2012, 09:25 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunt NH View Post
and on top of all that if your planning on voteing for somone just because you like there odds against obama, Newt should be your last choise. as stated above, once he gets taken seriously the media will destroy newt, he has given them all the ammo they need to do it to. and of all the canadtes Ron Paul stands the best chance of beating Obama. he can get bolth the concervitive vote, and the liberal vote. why? because he stands for the consittution, which is exacly what us concervitivs want.

huntnh, we'll have to respectfully disagree I guess. BUT- please realize that I too like Ron Paul, I just don't think he has a chance. In your statement above you wrote "your planning on voteing for somone just because you like there odds against obama" my answer to this is YES. And in my opinion, Newt has the best odds. I don't think anyone in the media takes Ron Paul seriously. He has lofty goals and great strategies, but no one thinks he can do it. Me personally, I'd love to have Paul in office but I don't think Americans believe him when he says stuff like "cutting spending by $1 trillion dollars". COMON',,, that's like me saying, I'm going to go the gas station and buy one lottery ticket and win a million with it. NOT going to happen. Would I like for that to happen? HECK YES!
My main goal as a voter is to get the man on the ticket who will beat OBAMA. Like Daddus said above,,, NO one will like it if he's given another 4 years because he won't have to worry about "re-election" and our country will be in even deeper crap if he's re-elected.
Old 01-02-2012, 02:59 PM
B&C 160 Class

Tator. we will have to agree to dis agree in this. i know there is a mutaul respect between us, and a disagreement will not change that. all im saying is that ever sence i could vote i have chosen between the lesser of two evils. and all it has gotten me is Obama. i think Pual has alot better chance at winning than the media gives him credit for. if Paul wins todays cauckes, and then NH's first in the nation primary. then will you vote for the guy you like? or the one the media wants to make you think stands a better chance against obama?
Old 01-03-2012, 08:51 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunt NH View Post
Tator. we will have to agree to dis agree in this. i know there is a mutaul respect between us, and a disagreement will not change that. all im saying is that ever sence i could vote i have chosen between the lesser of two evils. and all it has gotten me is Obama. i think Pual has alot better chance at winning than the media gives him credit for. if Paul wins todays cauckes, and then NH's first in the nation primary. then will you vote for the guy you like? or the one the media wants to make you think stands a better chance against obama?
Let's just say my decision right now is 85% Newt and 15% Ron Paul. Now, that could change as the race goes on for the ticket... Personally, either one would be ok with me. But honestly, YES, it does come down to who will beat Obama,,, for me at least.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:28 AM

when all the dust settles, it has to be the one who can send the current office holder out the door. Ron Paul comes off very weak on foreign policy. Isolationism is bad policy period. I'm not saying start wars but you can't sit back and put your head in the sand and let the enemy rise up. I don't have answers just grave concerns. The current office holder has shown how not to run a country, the next President had better make giant changes for America quick. I don't know who that might be right now.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:49 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunting Man View Post
it has to be the one who can send the current office holder out the door. .
EXACTLY!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunting Man View Post
the next President had better make giant changes for America quick. I don't know who that might be right now.
Agree 100%
Old 01-07-2012, 09:59 PM
B&C 160 Class

i just wanted to point somthing out to you Tator. in tonights debate Newt pointed out that the VA hosiptal in manchester NH had been closed, and that now Vets had to drive all the way to boston MA for there treatments, and promised to build a new one in NH. great way to get the vet support exept for one thing............Its a bold faced LIE. as a pataint at the VA hospital in Manchester when i herd this it was news to me......i totaly freaked out for a second. so i called up the hospital. guess what.......still open. so he flat out LIED to vets to try to trick us into voting for him. now i know this, but if you heard this living in TN would you have known? would you have called up Your hospital to make shure you still had a doc? no. so he flat out lied to you. still want to vote for him? do you like liers? do you think that would make a great president? if yes to all these questions you might as well vote for Obama. see how well that lier has done as president. tell you what, before that lie left his mouth i thought Romney was the worst canadate. now its Newt. not to mention the fact that newt can sit on a couch with Nancy Palosie in agreement over bull crap issues like global warming.

Last edited by hunt NH; 01-07-2012 at 10:29 PM.
Old 01-07-2012, 10:08 PM
B&C 160 Class

i now have ZERO respect for Newt. and you think this guy is the strongest canadate to run against obama. ill say this Newt got spanked in Iowa, and hes gona get spanked hear in NH. no good lieing washington peace of trash. sorry my blood is boiling right now.

Last edited by hunt NH; 01-07-2012 at 10:16 PM.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:20 AM

huntnh, Newt never said the hospital was closed, I think you misunderstood what Newt said. He didnt say the VA Hospital was closed, what he actucally said was,

"I'm committed to Re-opening the Manchester Hospital as a full service facility not just an outpatient clinic."

here's the link to what he really said...I'd like to also add that out of all the other candidates I gotta say,
Newt may not be the best choice to run the country but he seemed to be the best choice for NH and
as a veteran I'm surprised that you didnt point that out.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Old 01-08-2012, 02:32 PM
B&C 160 Class

bruce. that vid is not from last nights debate. and maybe just maybe what he sead last night was just a slip up. however if he was speaking from how he feals, not just campain rederic he would not have sead that. one of the big issues brought up at last nights debat was the fact that they are running to be "the commander and cheef". two men on that stage have ever even been in the service. newt was not one of them, and it got pointed out that newt basicly doged getting drafted. i have zero respect for the man. (and in this case i am using the trem man lightly).