PLEASE watch when you have the time! - Page 3 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Old 12-18-2011, 03:26 PM
B&C 160 Class

ok tator you can call it "baggage" all you want. i just find it odd that you beleave that this countrys loose of morals is why things are the way they are. and then you want to vote for newt.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2011, 03:51 PM
B&C 160 Class

just sayin.
Gingrich Grilled On Meet The Press About Three Marriages And Cheating On His Wife - YouTube
Old 12-19-2011, 09:00 AM
B&C 180 Class

I agree... but with the state our country is in right now, we need to get it back to being healthy again before we can work on morals. We are so ran into the ground as a nation from the democratic party that it isn't even funny.
I agree with you huntnh... I don't particulary "LOVE" newt for president, but he's the ONLY one with a level head when it comes to politics. The others, can be paid off to "change" their views. That's what scares me. Mitt Romney has a price tag and many will pay it to get their way. Being level-headed here, let's face it, it's going to come down to Newt and Mitt... out of those two I'd take NEWT any day of the week.

out of NEWT and OBAMA who would you pick? lol I'm betting I know the answer! :)

I get your point though... seriously,,, newt won't be leading any "family" classes anytime soon! haha
Old 12-19-2011, 01:35 PM
B&C 160 Class

between newt and obama. you guessed it ill go newt. however you do bring up a good point about polotishans being for sale. newt is a prime example of this. he cna be on bolth sides of the same isssue all in on week. want a guy who wont change his mind every time the wind blows? Ron Paul is that guy. he had been saying the same thing for the last 23 years atleast.
Old 12-21-2011, 02:43 PM
B&C 140 Class

We have a Pastor who admits that before Jesus Christ he never met a six pack he didn"t like. That being said sometimes to get stuff straightened out you need someone who has been there to understand what is really going on.
In the case of this Pastor his strong suit is to talk to alcholics, why? because he has been there and knows all the excuses and junk making him an expert.
He fully admits he would have wished otherwise but that is where its at for him. Perhaps we need to have someone who is used to wrestling in the mud to get the job done. As my dad says you don't have to like it just do it to get the job done. However if we don't soon get our act together it will be time for Obama act 2, and this time he doesn't need to worry about reelection. He will be 5 times worse!!!!! Newt or Obama? you choose if it comes down to that.
I really don't think there is much out there to get excited about.
daddus
Sad!
Old 12-22-2011, 12:09 AM
B&C 160 Class

i agree. if it comes down to newt vs. obama, i will without hesitation vote for newt. however right now its not newt vs. obama. right now its newt vs. Romny vs. Paul vs. perry vs. bachmen vs. huntmen vs. santorum. i think right now we dont have to focus one one canadate vs obama. right now we need to deside who that one canadate will be. and of all the canadates i think the best is Paul. in the primary that is who im going to vote for. he dose not sway his opinion wich ever way the wind blows, or change it because his opinion is un poular. he votes on what he thinks is consitutional right. in an age were the constitution is getting trampled on every day by our elected leaders, that is exactly the kind of man we need in the white house. and if newt, or romny wins so be it ill definatly vote for who ever is upagainst obama. however last time we had the primarys i liked Paul and Huckabee, but against my better jusgment voted for mcain in the primary, wich of corce he won, then did he beat obama? no so this time around i am voteing for who i like in the primary, and hopeing he wins. sence NH is the first primary im hoping that he can win hear, and that all the guys who are sitting there saying "gee i like paul, but the TV tells me he dont stand a chance, so ill vote for newt so we dont get stuck with Romny." will see it and think wow, Paul realy can win it hink ill vote for the guy i actualy like this time around.
Old 12-22-2011, 12:25 AM
B&C 160 Class

and on top of all that if your planning on voteing for somone just because you like there odds against obama, Newt should be your last choise. as stated above, once he gets taken seriously the media will destroy newt, he has given them all the ammo they need to do it to. and of all the canadtes Ron Paul stands the best chance of beating Obama. he can get bolth the concervitive vote, and the liberal vote. why? because he stands for the consittution, which is exacly what us concervitivs want. and in doning so relizes that it is not the Federal govts job to regulate our day to day lifes, and that if there is to be any regulations that it should be at the state level. there for there will be no federal laws for or against guy mearage, abortions, and drugs. wich is what the liberals want. however what they fail to relise is that these things can still be regulated at the state level, and most states would regulate such things. and the few who dont, well all the liberal loonys will move there. then we wont have to deal with them. seems like a win win to me.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:31 AM

Hunt NH, I watched the Iowa debate and while there are no good choises, Ron Paul didn't impress me much. I will admit that this is the first I have seen him speak so one debate doesn't make a final vote for me. I thought he blew it about Iran though. Seemed pretty weak on foreign policy??? I said in the beginning that newt has too much baggage. Mitt, don't have a clue. Perry, not sure about him, seems a lot like Bush. The rest don't impress me either. It's a sad day when there is not a single solid canidate that will blow away the current office holder in popular votes. It depresses me to great extent.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:00 AM
B&C 120 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunt NH View Post
i agree. if it comes down to newt vs. obama, i will without hesitation vote for newt.
This is what the primaries is all about. Each of us needs to decide on our own which canidate we feel is best suited for the job and than to support them. If you feel strongly about someone you should try to win others over to their cause. This debate and discussion is very healthy.

In the end we will most likely have to choose between a Democrat or Republican. No matter who we want now, that vote is going to be the one that really counts.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:27 PM
B&C 160 Class

HM i did watch the last debate, and yes he did not due to great in that debate. but in most debates he dose awsome. im not realy serprised that you had not herd of him before that. the main streem media dose there best to avoid him. even at the debates the (saposedly) un biast moderators will even try to set him up to look like a fool, and yet every time hes done talking the crowd at the debate gose nuts and chears cause he is the only one who makes sence.