PLEASE watch when you have the time! - Page 2 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Old 12-13-2011, 03:50 PM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunting Man View Post
I'm not a FDR supporter same as Obabma in ideas. Big government is the answer, not!

Neither am I, I'm just saying you can't completely throw a good candidate for the office under the bus for liking a particular person for the way they did something. Heck I like scrambled eggs and maybe Obama does too... if I said I liked his choice of food would that change your opinion of me?
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2011, 04:10 PM

nope, I know who you are!
Old 12-13-2011, 07:41 PM
B&C 160 Class

Newt is gonna get slaughtered when they take him seriously.Too much baggage with his marriages and everything else.He might wind up like Cain before its all over.Romney is there pick just to bad Huckabee has such a sweet gig on tv. Thats who i liked.
Old 12-14-2011, 09:20 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
nope, I know who you are!

haha! There are tons of people I don't agree with, but I like them for certain things and I think that's what Newt is looking at. I have a buddy who's a borderline alcoholic but I still like him for who he is,,, I don't drink alcohol (anymore) and I definately don't condone his lifestyle, but I'm not going to stop being his friend. That's all I'm saying.

I think Newt will be ok. His "troubles" happened in the past. The media may bring up old stories and old issues, but that's not in their best interest. No one wants to hear that stuff over and over and over again even if it is true. Look at Clinton, Everytime you see him on TV do the bring up the sex scandel? no. I think we ALL have a little baggage that we'd like to get rid of! lol
Old 12-14-2011, 02:29 PM
B&C 100 Class

Quote:
Great speech. Newt is plenty smart for the job, problem is he carries a whole lot of baggage that the press will fry him with, however, I'll take him with all his baggage over the current tele-prompt idiot.

It's not the press that will fry him it's voters who don't like that baggage. Ya can't blame the press for everything every time. Did the press make Herman harrass those women or have an affair? No. He brought it upon himself.

And Romney lost me the second he made that $10000 bet with Perry during that debate. Who has $10000 to throw away? Oh yeah. Romney.

Old 12-14-2011, 02:39 PM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
It's not the press that will fry him it's voters who don't like that baggage. Ya can't blame the press for everything every time. Did the press make Herman harrass those women or have an affair? No. He brought it upon himself.

And Romney lost me the second he made that $10000 bet with Perry during that debate. Who has $10000 to throw away? Oh yeah. Romney.

and Obama doesn't have "baggage"??? just sayin....
Old 12-14-2011, 02:41 PM
B&C 180 Class

If Obama can get elected without even being a citizen and by lying about just about everything he "is"... then Newt can surely get in office. At least he'll do it without all the lying and I'm pretty sure he's 100% A M E R I C A N.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:06 PM
B&C 160 Class

Sad to say this but i dont think theres a canidate that can beat Obama.I hope im wrong and you guys can roast me for this post!Man i really liked Huckabee.
Old 12-15-2011, 11:09 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiker View Post
Man i really liked Huckabee.

That makes two of us!
Old 12-15-2011, 10:39 PM

After watching the debate tonight I can rule out Ron Paul, he's got nothing to say. When he did say something didn't come out very good. Problem is not much to pick from. Current office holder has to go no matter what. Bachman(spell) needs to go right now, what a joke. I thought Perry did ok, Newt had his moments, the rest probably no major damage except Bachman she came off as simply a Newt hater, looser girl.