Herman Cain - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Old 12-03-2011, 02:15 PM
B&C 160 Class

Default Herman Cain

well today yahoo news actualy reported on some news. not that lady gaga crap they normaly do. it says Herman Cain droped out of the race.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2011, 10:32 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunt NH View Post
well today yahoo news actualy reported on some news. not that lady gaga crap they normaly do. it says Herman Cain droped out of the race.

Amen! (about the gaga being CRAP!)

Also, I'm glad Cain dropped out b/c he was weighing the conservative party down. Believe it or not, some people swayed their vote towards liberal because they got tired of hearing about Cain and his "many extra-curricular activities".
Old 12-06-2011, 03:34 AM
B&C 160 Class

i dont think he so much pushed concervitives into wanting to vote liberal. i think that we dont have a real concervitive to vote for. so all the concervitive votes are devided up into who we think is the most concervitive canadates. him droping out takes one of them canidated out of the pic so the others can have the votes
Old 12-06-2011, 05:44 AM
B&C 120 Class

I am saddened that Cain dropped out. I do not rarely trust anything, especially attacks against conservatives that come out of the main stream media. If they do not like you they will level the most viscous attacks against you. I know that there were lots of "accusations" against him but no facts or proof. Anyone can run there mouth and say things. Politics is such a corrupt and dirty game nowadays. I am not thrilled about our remaining canidates. The media wants us to select Romney. Why would a liberal media want us to pick him. Maybe they know something about him we dont. They sure aren't slining the political mud at him like they are scared of him.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:26 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunt NH View Post
i dont think he so much pushed concervitives into wanting to vote liberal. i think that we dont have a real concervitive to vote for.
I disagree. I'm not saying he was pushing them intentionally... but by having done all these immoral acts, he's "turning people off" from the conservative side of things. To some people, it makes Obama look like the better candidate if it came down to Cain/Obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetohunt View Post
I am saddened that Cain dropped out. I do not rarely trust anything, especially attacks against conservatives that come out of the main stream media. If they do not like you they will level the most viscous attacks against you. I know that there were lots of "accusations" against him but no facts or proof. Anyone can run there mouth and say things. Politics is such a corrupt and dirty game nowadays. I am not thrilled about our remaining canidates. The media wants us to select Romney. Why would a liberal media want us to pick him. Maybe they know something about him we dont. They sure aren't slining the political mud at him like they are scared of him.
I am not saddended in the least bit. We need someone in office that is going to have better morals and family values than what he obviously did. Dude he had several sexual affairs including the most recent one that just came out that was over 12 years long! Comon', eventually you have to give in and say, YES he did do these things. If it's just one crazy woman accusing something, that's one thing. But we're talking multiple women here. Not just the sexual harrassment stuff, but affairs.

If he'll cheat on the 1 person he loves the most in this world, what would he do to our country?
Old 12-08-2011, 03:47 PM
B&C 100 Class

Tator and Me agree!!! The Lord does work in mysterious ways. I'm glad Cain is gone. We don't need someone who harrases and cheats on his wife anywhere near being the candidate let alone the Presidency.

Next question: who is next?
Old 12-08-2011, 06:36 PM

show me one that has a clean closet!
Old 12-09-2011, 08:55 AM
B&C 120 Class

Tator,

This is my last comment on Cain. In our Country you are innocent until proven guilty. That said there is a very strong double standard in this country between Liberals and Conservatives. That bias is even stronger in the media. These accusations as far as I know are just that accusations, most made by women that are in dire straights financially. I have not come across any proof that these affairs actually happened. No proof has been offered. In my eyes, I will not be the one to pass the judgement on Mr. Cain. He will answer one day for all of his actions. I do not like to see character assasinations for purely political reasons.

That said I know that people can hide these type of things really well. Just look at how well Tiger Woods kept his secrets hidden.

Dylan,

I have been searching and there is still time left to dio so but Rick Santorum is standing out for me right now. Most canidates are trying to treat the symptoms of a corrupt and immoral culture. Santorum wants to strengthen the family which will go a long way to treating the cause of the corrupt and immoral culture we live in.
Old 12-19-2011, 01:00 PM
B&C 100 Class

Santorum has a little Google problem that hints at an electability problem IMO.