Planed parenthood - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Old 09-03-2011, 02:24 PM
B&C 160 Class

Default Planed parenthood

i keep see in all these " i stand with planed parrenthood" signs on peoples front lawns. it got me thinking. i too bielive in planed parenthood. man meets women. man likes women. woman likes man. they start dateing. they fall in love. then they get married. woman gose on birth controll, or man wears condom wile having sex. they buy a nice little house together, and each of then get nice safe cars or trucks, so that they have a safe way to get themselfs, and there future child were they need to go. then once there all settled down they want to have kids, and now can provide a nice life for a kid. woman goes off birth controll, or man stops wearing condoms. a few months later.......wallla woman is pregnant. they stay together, raise there child together, and teach them thoughs good values. that is planned parenthood. that i can stand for. but two drunks "hook up" at a bar, have sex, then deside to abort the baby..... that is not planed parrenthood. its murder.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2011, 02:25 PM
B&C 160 Class

sorry i just had to rant about that or i would start ripping thoughs signs up off the lawns.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:27 AM
B&C 120 Class

I would agree with you on the planning thing unfortunately that is not the way of the world for some today. For instance my b-laws sister has four kids no job, no diploma and has never worked. He is just as bad... Oh and they both quit High school at sixteen to raise there first baby! Not happening they live in the basement of her parents mooching there way through life and have since had three more kids! Makes me pretty angry especially when they show up with brand new clothes, shoes and have the latest and greatest of cell phones. Some people should just not be allowed to have children and this is a perfect example....
Old 09-05-2011, 11:51 PM

Yep.. Thats the true explanation of "planned parenthood" in my book..
Old 09-06-2011, 09:23 AM
B&C 180 Class

Well if you really want the cause of the reason our society is going to crap look at the enablers. Typically there are parents or grandparents enabling kids these days to the point where our teens and even young adults feel like they are entitled to things coming to them. I have some news for ya buddy,,, you ain't entitled to ANYTHING you don't earn. Our youngsters need to learn that fact quick because our society will one day be ran by them. Just think about how bad our economy and country are right now, just give it 50 years.... you think this is bad...

As for huntnh,,, I agree with you 100% in your first posting. As I once got into an argument (and probably shouldn't have) with a guy who was NOT a Christian who tried telling me that God wanted them to abort or have sex free willingly b/c HE wants us to be happy. I agree with the happy part, but God also gave each of us humans a BRAIN to consider when we want/need/are able to have kids with our SPOUSE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX, whom we are lovingly married to. God gave us a BRAIN and He expects us to USE IT.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:55 PM
B&C 160 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerless View Post
I would agree with you on the planning thing unfortunately that is not the way of the world for some today.
i relize sometimes my definition of planed parrenthood is not real world. but it was intended to be just that. the definition of planed parenthood. my son (first born) was not "planed", however we wernt exactly trying not to have a kid ether, and we were marryed at the time of conseption.
Old 09-30-2011, 08:43 AM
B&C 100 Class

If you're talking about the organization Planned Parenthood then it mainly provides healthcare services for women who can't afford them because of high insurance - breast cancer screening, gyneacological services, etc. It also provides safe abortion services for those who want them rather than going to some backyard gin and coathanger joint.

We would all prefer to live in an ideal world. Unfortunately, other people get in the way.

Old 09-30-2011, 09:59 AM
Scrub Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
If you're talking about the organization Planned Parenthood then it mainly provides healthcare services for women who can't afford them because of high insurance - breast cancer screening, gyneacological services, etc. It also provides safe abortion services for those who want them rather than going to some backyard gin and coathanger joint.

We would all prefer to live in an ideal world. Unfortunately, other people get in the way.

Free breast and cervical cancer screening is available for all women who make too much for Medicaid and do not have insurance. Each state has a different name for the program. In Penna., it's called, "HealthyWoman." Additionally, Rick Lazio (NY congressman from years ago) sponsored a bill and got it passed through Congress to pay for the treatment if cancer was detected.

Just an aside. I worked for a few years in Pennsylvania's program as a data analyst and program manager.

If you know of a woman in your life who has not been screened for either and lacks insurance, but doesn't qualify for medicaid (welfare insurance), check the program out. If you are unsure of how to find it, let me know the state and I'll track down the information and post it here.

Come to think of it, since October is Breast Cancer month, maybe I'll track down links and phone numbers and make a post about it.
James 1:19
Old 10-06-2011, 03:24 PM
B&C 100 Class

Ah, the good old days when Congress actually got stuff done!

Old 10-13-2011, 09:56 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
If you're talking about the organization Planned Parenthood then it mainly provides healthcare services for women who can't afford them because of high insurance

No, actually he was talking about parenthood planning... as in being ready to start a family at the right time. He was talking nothing about "Planned Parenthood".