If not Romney, then who? - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Old 06-15-2011, 03:54 PM
B&C 140 Class

Default If not Romney, then who?

Do we have anyone with a brain , THAT IS WILLING TO USE IT, as a viable alternative?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2011, 06:49 PM

They'll shake themselves out. I hope we can get someone who will trounce the current office holder, whoever that is?
Old 06-16-2011, 06:19 AM

Let's see now, I think Rainman could do better than what we got in there now, definately better, definately.

all kidding aside, here's a link to the 2012 presidential candidates

Old 06-16-2011, 08:27 AM
B&C 120 Class

I think things will shape up in the coming months.

Personally I am sick and tired of the current politicians. There are some solid conservatives but I want a truely inteligent leader that is not ashamed of there convictions and one that you know where they will stand no matter what way the political winds are blowing or where the lobbying money is coming from. I dont require that our president be perfect because none of us are. I want them to take responsibility for their actions and admit their mistakes and move on taking corrective action. lastly but most imprtantly I want a leader that will stand up for America and our founding principles and heritage that has made America the greatest free country in the world.

Will we get this kind of leader? I know the media will not be behind someone with these values. I hope there are enough Americans left that support these values.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:02 AM

What we do know is: when 1/2 of America hates you there's a problem. We haven't had a great President in quite a time.As a young kid I can remember some of how Kennedy was strong and generally most liked him even with all his flaws. Today he would be a conservative dem. The current office holder is killing America from with-in, like a virus. We have a host of politicians in Washington, very few representatives of the people. Money got in the way of duty and responsibility. I'm not too sure it can be changed back with today's corruption.
Old 06-17-2011, 09:18 PM
B&C 180 Class

my father-in-law had a good discussion this morning about romney and obama. We need to make sure we tell all our friends and family that if it comes down to these two dummies running for president, we need to VOTE FOR ROMNEY. I know, I would hate doing it, but comon' he's alot better than Obama. The point is, we need to get Obama out of office! Here's the problem. If it comes down to these two guys, MANY people are just NOT going to vote for either one. If this happens, Obama will win by a landslide. We can't let that happen. I'm praying every night that Huckabee would reconsider! PLLLLLEEEEAAASSSSEEEE!!!!
Old 06-18-2011, 02:27 AM
B&C 160 Class

we just need to make sure it dose not come down to romny vs obama.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:02 AM
B&C 120 Class

Currently Romney is leading the the republican polls and has the most money / fundraising abilities.

I believe the media knows about all the "anti-romney" sentiments in the republican/conservative camps and will use these sentiments to push Obama to reelection. Its unfortunate but the media plays a big hand in selecting for us who is the republican nominee and they consider many outcomes and future storylines. How else can we explain how McCain was our nominee last cycle.

Our best "weapon" now is to educate all those who will be voting in the primaries. If Romeny still comes ou t on top we need to vote for him over Obama even if there are things we dont like about him. Remember alos the votes for the House and Senate are of vital importance too. A low republican showing will surely set our country back even more.
Old 06-28-2011, 05:41 AM

I think I am writing in Tator
Think you should run I could be your campaign manager
I will get all the posters & buttons out there I mean come on what is more american then meat & potatoes
Just remember to shake hands & kiss the tator tots

"If George Washington was asked for his I.D. do you think he just wipped out a quarter?"
Steven Wright
Old 06-28-2011, 04:49 PM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfdeputy2 View Post
I think I am writing in Tator
Think you should run I could be your campaign manager
I will get all the posters & buttons out there I mean come on what is more american then meat & potatoes
Just remember to shake hands & kiss the tator tots
That sounds like a good idea.... of course I'd make the White House a hotel and charge those rich city folks $5,000 a night to stay in one room (that should help the deficit a little) and i'll have built a modest 4 bedroom log cabin WAAAAY out in the woods somewhere in the midwest.. that'll be the new "President's quarters". NO suits are to be worn... Camo pants and whatever shirt pleases you. BBQ every Friday and Saturday night on my front lawn... there will be contests each night to see who has the best BBQ. I won't worry about going overseas, don't like to fly that much anyways. We'll build a 50 ft CONCRETE wall covered in razor sharp wire along the mexico border... no need for them getting in. Well-fare will be for those people "well" enough to get it.. not druggies or free-loaders. That's why a piss-test will be MANDATORY every 2 weeks to receive welfare. If you don't pass, you are suspended for 1 year without ANY welfare pay or food stamps etc.... That piss-test also goes for alcohol consumption, if you're stupid enough to be under the influence when you have your test, you should be suspended anyways. NO illegals here in this country. A mandatory census will be taken every 2 years and if you are here illegally you get one strike against you and sent back to your country. If we catch you again, you're locked up in a rat-infested prison for 5 years and then once again shipped back. ABSOLUTELY no money would leave the USA for helping other countries out in tough times until we take a VOTE on it. If it doesn't pass by a 75% majority, our money stays here. And finally... OIL will be drilled every place we can find it here in the USA. I'll get those prices under $1.00 a gal again! WOOHOO~