If not Romney, then who? - Page 2 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Old 06-28-2011, 05:31 PM

Well son You got my VOTE!!!!!!

ALL HAIL TATOR

UMMMM SMELL THOSE RIBS

oh you forgot skeet shooting on the white house lawn

"If George Washington was asked for his I.D. do you think he just wipped out a quarter?"
Steven Wright
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2011, 06:00 PM

not bad Tator, not bad. I too would cut outgoing money until we got our house in order. I would only fund 1 baby born out of wedlock. We need mommies and daddies to make a family. Baby factories have to stop being federally funded programs.
Old 06-29-2011, 01:59 AM
B&C 160 Class

tator for pres.
Old 06-29-2011, 02:00 AM
B&C 160 Class

oh ya, just o add to it. One nation, One language, One flag, and One God.
Old 06-29-2011, 04:14 PM
B&C 180 Class

Very true... if you're a muslim, go blow your self up in the middle east somewhere.. we'll even pay for the explosives.... haha

Skeet shooting on the front lawn sounds nice,, done deal, every day at high noon!

BBQ ribs on mondays! doggone that sounds good!

GFDeputy will be my vice-pres and HM will be our "godfather" hahaha

BF will be the uncle everyone wants to avoid but knows the solution to every problem.

In cases of domestic abuse or rape etc....TG will be sent along with dog the bounty hunter to come "roughen you up". Basically, take away your ability to ever walk and talk again. BUT guess what?? NO MONEY FROM THE GOV... you have to make it work for yourself somehow!

Mandatory financial classes will be taught to those people who require welfare and/or aid in anyways. If you miss the classes, your check will just have to be "miss-placed!" hahaha
Old 06-30-2011, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetohunt View Post

Personally I am sick and tired of the current politicians. There are some solid conservatives but I want a truely inteligent leader that is not ashamed of there convictions and one that you know where they will stand no matter what way the political winds are blowing or where the lobbying money is coming from. I dont require that our president be perfect because none of us are. I want them to take responsibility for their actions and admit their mistakes and move on taking corrective action. lastly but most imprtantly I want a leader that will stand up for America and our founding principles and heritage that has made America the greatest free country in the world.

Well said..
Old 06-30-2011, 06:13 AM

Tator you TERD!!! Your trying to make me sound like Biden!

I would be much happier just riding along with TG. I will be the scrawny sidekick that runs his mouth as my bud beats you to a pulp. Then I will kick those pedifiles and rapist in the side of the head. We will not be paying taxes for them to eat in prison.

And if you insist on me being the uncle thats cool.. Just be prepared for bird shot stuck in your heinie during one of those noon skeet shooting sessions.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:22 AM

Just remember how nasty the Godfather was. I most likely would be the senior advisor making all the decisions trying to make Tator look good, which is a lost cause already.
Old 06-30-2011, 12:13 PM
B&C 120 Class

I'd vote for the Tator Principles!

All kidding aside, I think we do need a president that is a real, regular, normal, hard working, American and not some politically groomed front man/women taking talking points from who knows who.
Old 06-30-2011, 02:44 PM
B&C 180 Class

haha too funny! HM, i think you're right in your last post!

the problem with politicians today is that they are all trying to make everyone happy. Even those on the far right and the far left... they are trying to make everyone happy so that they get elected or re-elected. The problem is, you can't make everyone happy and what ends up happening is the welfare people and the wealthy always win. THe people in the middle who work their tails off to make ends meet have the most to lose. welfare is a joke in this country, but name one politician that's going to regulate it???? you can't! b/c they know in order to reach an office they have to satisfy them. it's rediculous. IF we would just simply make it where you had to pass a piss test before getting any money, I think the whole nation would be shocked at how many people would not recieve there money and benefits!!!!! There are sooo many out there that blow it up there nose,,, literally. Now, that's not taking away from those that are just plum lazy. I think, in order for you to get your welfare check you have to show 5 copies every month of an application you filled out professionally and neatly for a job. THis can't be a generic form, it has to be FROM THE BUSINESS or COMPANY. If you don't have 5 but you got 4, then your money will be cut back to represent that missing app. If you only got 1 out of 5, then you better stock up on ramen noodles for awhile. I'm SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THE LAZY AMERICANS THAT FREE-LOAD OFF MY HARD EARNED MONEY. I'M ALSO TIRED OF ALL THE ILLEGALS OVER HERE FREE-LOADING AND NOT WORKING BUT HAVING NICER CARS, HOUSES, INCOMES THAN US HARD WORKING MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE DO! It's absolutely ignorant that this stuff goes on. If our founding fathers were alive today they would be ashamed. This country is becoming an embarassment and a JOKE. and I feel like there's nothign we can do about it!