Herman Cain - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Old 05-25-2011, 11:33 PM

Default Herman Cain

I know the Republican party is lacking in decent candidates for the upcoming election but Im going to venture out and say this dude will rise up pretty quick.

Not saying he will win but that he will definitly be in the running during the primary.

Huckabee not entering will help this dude somewhat.

Any of yall heard of him yet or followed him for any amount of time. What are your thoughts on the guy?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2011, 07:33 AM
B&C 120 Class

I've heard his name but thats all I know about him. I might have seen a picture of him also. We need someone in the republican party or a conservative to rise up and take the party by storm.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:21 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckfever View Post
...but Im going to venture out and say this dude will rise up pretty quick.

Huckabee not entering will help this dude somewhat.

DUDE!!!!! lol
Old 05-26-2011, 08:46 AM
B&C 140 Class

Does anyone know where we can get real info on this guy Cain. Anybody but who we have now! Hey HM how about it? We need someone in who knows what's going on! LOL
daddus
Old 05-26-2011, 01:13 PM

all I do is work anymore, out of the loop, never heard of him. Herman Munster would make a better president than our current office holder. I have to do some digging on this guy. If he's from Kentucky or Tenn he's out you have to be able to read and write! Sorry had to add a little humor, it IS politics right! Just kidding don't send me hate mail.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:54 PM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunting Man View Post
Herman Munster would make a better president than our current office holder.

I hear that HM!

Just realized they are stopping the single child rate on insurance b/c of wonderful OBAMA. Now instead of paying around $160 per kid, we're going to have to pay $650 a month for all the kids you have. So when we have our new baby in August, we'll have to add our kids to my wife's insurance plan and it would be stupid to keep paying the $160 per month then PLUS the $650 for the new baby... So we have to move both kids to the plan and now our payments are going to jump more than $500 a month. I'm absolutely loving this country right now... we are the stupidest nation on this earth. The rich and the poor are benefiting from Obama, but us middle people have to suffer. If you're rich, nothing changes, or you don't feel a pinch in the added costs,, if you're dirt poor you get everything free AND THEN A NEW CADILLAC! Ok, that last part was made up, but that'll be next. If he gets re-elected, I'm going to sign all my posts with the signature "Proud but EMBARRASSED American".
Old 05-27-2011, 12:17 AM

He is from GA.. A black man thats called a racist because he doesnt like Obama..

HC will take you his stuff..

He would generally get no attention but since this year the race is wide open I think he has time to get his name out there..
Old 05-28-2011, 10:18 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckfever View Post
He is from GA.. A black man thats called a racist because he doesnt like Obama..

I hate talking like this,,, but feel like I should say it.... I believe most of the people who voted for Obama are racist themselves, but are EXTREMELY quick to call others racists towards them. HMMM,,, there's a word for that... HYPOCRITE.

I get that all the time from people, I don't like Obama so I'm a racist. yeah, that's what it is. Those people are stupid, that makes no sense. It's not that he's black or half black. It's that I don't like his policies, his morals, his background, the fact he wasn't BORN IN AMERICA, I could go on and on. The color of his skin is the least of my worries. HE could be green for all I care.
Old 08-22-2011, 11:24 AM
B&C 120 Class

I am likeing Herman Cain more and more. The mainstream media and even the republican establishment media seems to be doing all they can to ignore him. Its intersting to ponder how the media would compare contrast the two if it came down to them.
Old 08-22-2011, 07:22 PM
B&C 160 Class

I like cane alright , At least he ran a business that made money
We don't need a politician .... we need a businessman