another 4 years - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Old 05-19-2011, 04:26 AM
B&C 160 Class

Default another 4 years

bammin realy hard. im glad the osama bin laden is dead. but im starting to think th cost was to high. bolth Mike Huckabee and Daonald Trump have anounced that they will not runn for office. and i cant help but think it is beacause they think that they can not beat Obama now that bin laden was killed wile obama was in offace. they were the front runners. now the only two left who were expected to do well are romny and palin. romy was the gov of Ma. one of the most liberal states in the union, and as much as i love palin, i dont think she stands a chance. so far it looks like we are going to get stuck with obama again. i dont think amarica can servive 2 terms of obama.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2011, 05:38 AM

I wouldn't worry about it to much it is still early but I agree right now the choices don't look good. I think having Romney in there is just as bad as Obama. I also think Trump was just testing the water & not serious about running anyway

"If George Washington was asked for his I.D. do you think he just wipped out a quarter?"
Steven Wright

Last edited by gfdeputy2; 05-19-2011 at 07:01 AM.
Old 05-19-2011, 05:49 AM

Trump would have been a joke! Plenty of time to wade through the loosers then let the serious contenders rise to the top.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:23 AM
B&C 120 Class

It will be extremely difficult for America to survive as we know it and historically if Obama gets elected again.

Part of me was hoping Trump would run but I was still uneasy about him. Last election I really liked Romney in the Primaries and he currently in my favorite. Sure he had some bad policies in the past but evryone has made decisions that were not the best. He has good buisness skills which is something that is lacking in the current administration.

Personally I would like to see a Romney/Christ (sp? Govenor of New Jersey). _ As things stand now.

Theres still plenty of time for someone to emerge and lead.

What we do not need is the Conservatives/Republicans fighting amounst themselves to the bitter end. This will surely lead to an Obama victory. The Media is in Obamas back pocket and will play up any bickering at deffening tones.
Old 05-19-2011, 08:29 AM
B&C 180 Class

I wouldn't get stressed out yet NH... there's still alot of time left before election. I knew Trump wouldn't do it, he's got too much stuff going on to be president plus you have to remember he makes about 8 figures a year, and he wouldn't be able to do that as pres. I liked Trump's views finacially and I think he could've got this country on the right track again, but I don't like his views morally. He's too far to the left side of the right side! He supports open abortion- which is a HUGE no-go for me. And he supports gay and lesbian marriage- another no-go for me.
Romney needs to bow out, he's a quack and he wouldn't be a good fit at all.
Palin, I like, but not to sound sexist, she won't get it for the sole reason of being a female.
I have to admit, I didn't like Huckabee declaring he's not running. Of all the chances he could be pres THIS IS THE ONE! I seriously think he could've won it in a land slide. But then again, you have to remember he's making probably 7 figures a year and doesn't want to give that up for a 6 figure job.
I also wouldn't look into the whole OBL thing too much... yes Obama will get the "credit" for his killing, but we all know who GOT him to that point of making the decision and it sure as HECK wasn't a democrat- if it had been we'd still be searching for him but probably in china somewhere??!?!?!?! ha
Old 05-19-2011, 08:30 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetohunt View Post
Personally I would like to see a Romney/Christ (sp? Govenor of New Jersey).

Romney vs. Obama

obama wins.
Old 05-19-2011, 09:03 AM
B&C 140 Class

God vs anyone? Who do you think wins? Believe it or not God has a plan so cheer up!
daddus
Old 05-19-2011, 01:40 PM
B&C 160 Class

Romney aint a heck of a lot better than Obama. but if forced to choose between the two id vote Romney. ya im not to bummed about trump dropin out, but Huckabee dropin out realy hurt
Old 05-20-2011, 12:55 AM
B&C 160 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddus1 View Post
God vs anyone? Who do you think wins? Believe it or not God has a plan so cheer up!
daddus
wanted to respond to this earlyer, but dident have the time. i know God can make anything he wants happen. Pharrow did not alow the exodis because he wanted to. he did because God made him. my fear is that we as a nation have strayed so far from God that he no longer is willing to step in for us. we have removed him from the pledge of aleagance, and all public forum. even fire houses are no longer alowed to have crosses displayed...ect. why should god care about a nation who has terned there back on him?
Old 05-20-2011, 07:14 AM
B&C 120 Class

2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

There are many verses in the bible that talk about when a nation or people turn from God. This is one verse that I hold close and gives hope about our country. We really need revival in our country and turn back to God. That will only start with us Christians. We need to call upn God and solely follow Him, then will He begin to heal our land.

Before God destroyed Sodom and Gommorah He came to Abraham and Abraham pleaded to save the city for the sake of the righteous that were within. After some barganing, God said he would not destroy the very wicked city for the sake of 10 righteous people.

Our nation is in trouble. Our nation is turning away from God at an ever quickening pace, being led by our President. The recent comments about Isreal are very disturbing which brings me to one more passage of Scripture.

Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

This verse is talking about the nation of Isreal at its vey begining. Up until this point, our country has stood with Isreal. What scares me is that God is 100% true in all of His promises.

All in all, God is in control. No one man elected as president will save our country. Things could get better or worse but we as Gods people need to hit our knees and pray.