another 4 years - Page 3 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Old 05-23-2011, 11:21 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunt NH View Post
i think in that sinario, yes the right thing would be for her to keep it. and if i knew her i would encurage her to keep it. but i do not think forcing her to is right. sorry we are just going to have to agree to disagree.

I did not say anything about forcing. We need leaders in this country who are going to NOT allow it. That's step 1. Step 2 is a decision the mother has to make. But be warned, if abortion is done, it will come up on judgement day with God. That's my beliefs, I'm sticking to them and I'm not the one who has to answer to God for these men and women who choose this horrible, selfish act.
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2011, 11:28 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunting Man View Post
a very deep rooted debate is taking place right here. I believe God's compassion would allow a severely geneticaly messedup baby to be aborted. and just take their sole up early. Incest and rape would also be exceptions in my book if preformed early in the pregentcy. I don't believe in late term abortions or convenience abortions. Government money should not be involved in the process. Adoption should have strict rules in place however, streamlining the process would get more un wanted babies to families wishing for kids but can't conceive. unwed mothers should have a limit on the number of babies produced as they will simply be wards of the state.I tend to run pretty much a conservative adjenda so this is one area where there is some cross over of positions,
I absolutely disagree with your stance HM. In my eyes, and in my personal beliefs, God would NEVER allow a baby to be aborted. Never. HE MADE THE BABY. Why would he turn around and then allow it to be killed? Every human on this earth, past, future and present, were put here by HIM. They all have a purpose. Whether it's to change the world or change one person. Granted, many choose a life that is wrong, but they are still here for a reason. They are God's gift. To say that a baby is genetically disformed is ok to abort is playing God. The baby should be allowed to live. If God takes him/her away at an early age, so be it. That is HIS job to determine when he calls us to Him.
The rest of your message is too confusing. Having all those guidelines in place would be impossible. Think about our legal system. How long would it take to get somethign with all those guidelines passed and agreed on? I'm guessing NEVER. Abortion is wrong, in every sense. A baby IS a LIFE the second it is conceived and however it is conceived.
I apologize if I have started an argument, but to me this view is totally against what I believe in and the sole reason I'm a Christian. We are not God. We are his creation. It is not our job to make decisions on death. That is His job and He never intended for us to make those decisions for Him.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:17 PM

Tator, I appreciate your views and beliefs, mine are simply different from yours. I don't think think you are more right than me, and I hope that we can agree to disagree and still converse on hunting/fishing topics. This is a sensitive subject all across the world with differing views, you and I have found one here! I have in the past guarded my religious views for this reason, most times it ends in debate with two people changing their views of the other person's whole make-up, something that should not happen. I am done on this subject and made the mistake of entering into it, shame on me, my error. No argument here Tator, just different view/belief and something I am entitled too. Funny thing life is, we are all different, whether we are tolerant of others is what matters most.

Last edited by Hunting Man; 05-23-2011 at 08:44 PM.
Old 05-24-2011, 12:23 AM
B&C 160 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by tator View Post
I did not say anything about forcing. We need leaders in this country who are going to NOT allow it. That's step 1. Step 2 is a decision the mother has to make. But be warned, if abortion is done, it will come up on judgement day with God. That's my beliefs, I'm sticking to them and I'm not the one who has to answer to God for these men and women who choose this horrible, selfish act.
if our leaders, and there laws do NOT alowe it, we are forcing her to keep it. not saying it isent wrong to abort, and that she would not have to answer for it on her day of judgment day. im just saying that makeing laws forcing a women to keep a baby and give up her lifes goals because she was raped is not right eather.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:05 AM
B&C 180 Class

We obviously have different views on this topic guys and that is fine. I'm not angry with any of you even though my view on it is different. I was merely typing what I have been taught and what I have chosen to believe in. I was not trying to offend anyone in anyway or try to tell them what to do. I think the correct answer to this issue lies with God above and we will all find out the correct answer to it when we meet Him in heaven someday.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:13 AM
B&C 160 Class

you dient offend me tator. i enjoy debates with you. and my christian biliefs are the same as yours that abortin is wrong. but sometimes i feel the need to seperate my religious view from my politacal views. this is one of thoughs times. i dont think its right for the Govt. to tell a rape victem they she cant just do what she needs to do to get on with he life, just because i beileve that abortion is wrong no matter what. i do however bileve that its ok for the govt. to tell a woman who chose to have sex, that she willingly took part in an activity that created a life, and that to abort it is murder.
Old 09-30-2011, 08:48 AM
B&C 100 Class

Question: do you believe our President is a Christian?
Old 09-30-2011, 11:04 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
Question: do you believe our President is a Christian?

100% without a doubt, NO.
Old 09-30-2011, 12:41 PM
B&C 160 Class

what tator sead.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:01 PM
B&C 100 Class

Why do you believe that?