Mind our own Business - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Old 03-23-2011, 09:21 AM
B&C 160 Class

Post Mind our own Business

Here we go again in Libya.Why cant we stay outta of this nonsense.Hell the side were helping hates us too.Anybody who doesnt believe the CIA is behind and orchestrating all these upheavals is naive.These people remind me of a mean dog and they play the US so well. When you got some steak in your hand they love us but as soon as its gone you better watch your backside.I could careless what these fanatics do to each other we got bigger problems at HOME.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-23-2011, 10:56 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiker View Post
I could careless what these fanatics do to each other we got bigger problems at HOME.

I agree 100%
Old 03-23-2011, 11:29 AM
B&C 100 Class

I'm with you brother!
Old 03-23-2011, 07:48 PM
B&C 100 Class

Tomahawk Missle cost in the ballpark of million to a million and a half dollars to produce. In the first few hours of the attack, the U.S. launched 75 to 100 tomahawks.........we are spending this kind of money to secure a vey small percentage of the global oil reserves yet we have millions of Americans out of work and hungary..........Where's the logic in this???
Old 03-23-2011, 09:33 PM

The only thing I don't want to see is they bring the fight here, so if we clean it up over there maybe we save in the long run. I don't like seeing people die regardless who/where they are/live. I have no answers....
Old 03-24-2011, 01:42 AM
B&C 160 Class

Libya was no threat to us at all.Now we are the worlds stupidest policeman and if we dont go in and kill quadaffi now he will become a hero.We cant win we should just mind our own and if were attacked again you fight the way we can to win.Everytime there is unrest in the middle east are we gonna get involved.Whats next yemen,Bahrain where does is end and for what? The time for this was immediatedly after they shot that passenger plane down.
Old 03-24-2011, 09:57 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioHunter View Post
we are spending this kind of money to secure a vey small percentage of the global oil reserves yet we have millions of Americans out of work and hungary

AND we have millions and millions of barrels of oil here in the USA that is untouched....
Old 03-24-2011, 11:07 AM
B&C 140 Class

Why do we even need oil to fuel our vehicles, when we have vast reserves of natural gas here in PA? It must be those backward Chinese people who power their vehicles, 40% give or take, with natural gas! I guess Mr Pickens is right it is time for us to pass gas. Instead of the gas coming from our politicians.
daddus
Old 03-24-2011, 11:11 AM
B&C 140 Class

Go to facebook to Americans Against Wasteful Government Spending, it is very interesting
daddus
ps did you see their ad on TV, it will rock you!
Old 03-26-2011, 06:49 AM
B&C 100 Class

There is so much we don't know and probably do not want to know, what I do know is this adminisration has run its course and we need change... and I don't mean nickels and dimes.