this is SO FUNNY!!! - Page 2 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Old 02-26-2011, 11:15 AM
B&C 120 Class

I guess your right no I know you're right HNH!! I hate it that our soldiers are paid 10 or 50 times less than these people who are in Washington. They don't have to risk there life for anybody yet they say what are guys can and can't do. It's that we fight a fair war but the others don't. Like you said If we fought like they did we would not have enemies. I thank YOU and YOUR BUDDIES for doing what most of us cannot or are not willing to do. THANKS!!!
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2011, 01:06 AM
B&C 160 Class

if i were a politition, i would wright up a bill saying that our military could do anything to get the info that they want durring intaragations of suspected terrorist, as long as they were willing to have the same done to them right after the intaragation was over, and nothing that they were not willing to have done to them afterward. the liberals would jump all over it cause they would be dumb enuff to think that there was nothing too bad we could do to them (ending "torture" like watterboarding). and conservitives and patriots would be all over it cause they would be smart enuff to know what i had in mind. as soon as the bill passed, and was singhed into law i would anounce my plan. every time the terrorist refused to answer a question they would be force feed bacon. (acording to there beliefs consuming pig would give them a one way ticket to hell) so they would be alot more willing to give us the info we want. and JO would get to eat bacon insted of MRE's. thats what i call a win win situation.