Got this email today,,, interesting! - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Old 02-04-2011, 03:06 PM
B&C 180 Class

Default Got this email today,,, interesting!

""The great mystery..............Ever wonder why no one ever came forward from President Obama's past saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc.?? Not one person has ever come forward from his past. VERY, VERY STRANGE..This should really be a cause for great concern. To those who voted for him, you may have elected an unqualified, inexperienced shadow man. Reminds me of The Manchurian Candidate....Let's face it. As insignificant as we all are .. someone whom we went to school with remembers our name or face ... someone remembers we were the clown or the dork or the brain or the quiet one or the bully or something about us.
George Stephanopoulos of ABC News said the same thing during the 2008 campaign. He questions why no one has acknowledged the president was in their classroom or ate in the same cafeteria or made impromptu speeches on campus. Stephanopoulos also was a classmate of Obama at Columbia -- the class of 1984. He says he never had a single class with him. While he is such a great orator, why doesn't anyone in Obama's college class remember him? And, why won't he allow Columbia to release his records? NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA !
Looking for evidence of Obama's past, Fox News contacted 400 Columbia University students from the period when Obama claims to have been there, but none remembered him. Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia who also graduated in 1983 In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me. I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia. EVER! Nobody recalls him. Root adds that he was also, like Obama, "Class of '83 political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more exact or closer than that." Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him. At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of Barack! And five years ago, nobody even knew who he was. The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind of the, as we say in New York, the macha who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him." Obama's photograph does not appear in the school's yearbook and Obama consistently declines requests to talk about his years at Columbia, provide school records, or provide the name of any former classmates or friends while at Columbia.
NOTE: Root graduated as Valedictorian from his high school, Thornton-Donovan School, then graduated from Columbia University in 1983 as a Political Science major in the same class that Barack Hussein Obama was supposed to have been in.
Some other interesting questions..

Why was Obama's law license inactivated in 2002?
Why was Michelle's law license inactivated by Court Order?
It is circulating that according to the U.S. Census, there is
only one Barack Obama but 27 Social Security numbers and over 80 aliases. WHAT!! ??? The Social Security number he uses now originated in Connecticut where he is never reported to have lived.

No wonder all his records are sealed!""

VERY VERY VERY INTERESTING-- OBAMA has alot of explaining to do,, too bad no one will ever know it...
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2011, 09:41 PM

I dont think we will ever know the truth on this.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:27 AM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckfever View Post
I dont think we will ever know the truth on this.

Yes we will... about 10-20 years after he passes away.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:54 PM

I think right after he's booted out of office next election.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:45 PM
B&C 160 Class

X2 with HM.And dont let the door hit him in the blank on the way out!!!!
Old 02-09-2011, 07:52 AM

x3...........

Old 02-09-2011, 08:32 AM
Scrub Buck

Have any of you ever read the Left Behind series? The one thing still reassuring me that he's not the anti-christ is that no one likes him. Lol
Old 02-09-2011, 10:19 AM
B&C 180 Class

Did any of you catch the interview with Obama and Bill O'Reilly on Super Bowl Sunday? My father-in-law can't stand Obama to the point where he can't watch him speak on TV. So he didn't watch. Me, however, I like getting fired up, I guess... Because I even watched his State of the Union address. I want to hear his lies first hand. I can truely and honestly say, this President is not a Christian, and not someone who needs to be in the White House for 2 terms.
Getting back to the interview, Obama was asked POINT BLANK about who he would want to head the government in Egypt and O'Reilly asked him if one of the possiblities should be the Muslim Brotherhood. If you watch closely, Obama gets choked up at this question. He gives an answer that doesn't say YES or NO. O'Reilly then asks him again in another way, and Obama does the same thing, doesn't answer it. It is clear to me that Obama is a muslim, I mean if you can't figure that one out, you're about as dense as they come. He's not a Christian, he's not born in this country (U.S.A.), which is also obvious, and he's lied about his credentials (which is also obvious). So my question is, why isn't someone who has done so much lying not being thrown out of office? What is this teaching our teenagers and young people in this country? Lie about yourself so that you can get what you want. Fake religion so that you'll fit in. Make up stories about your college days and pay someone to forge you a diploma so that it LOOKS credible. PLEASE stop me if I'm incorrect on any of this information guys.... But you all know as well as I do, we have a Non-Christian Muslim living in the White House right now. I realize not all Muslims are bad.... but MOST are. And we're not just talking about "bad-bad", we're talking about EXTREMEMLY BAD. We're talking about wife and women beaters, real class-A idiots who can't get a woman in the real world so they have to "MAKE UP" a religion and force people into it by brain-washing so that they can have 4 wives and a couple hookers on the side and then beat them senseless. Divorce? NO way, those women are stuck. And get this, when a woman wants a divorce because of abuse... she has to have 4 MALE witnesses. So you tell me, how many divorces go on in muslim culture? ZERO. This is what our President believes in people. Maybe not for himself and maybe not for his family, but he feels that this way of life is ok for people to live. He's even ok with it going on in OUR COUNTRY. obama was right when he took office, our country DOES need change,,, and that change is better boarder security, ABSOLUTELY no illegal aliens living here, clean out congress, the house and even the "small" people in politics. We need to go back to the way our country was when it was first founded. We didn't send MILLIONS of dollars to help countries out that hate us. What's the point in that? We didn't send MILLIONS of dollars to relief countries when they had a natural disaster. They don't send the U.S.A. money DO THEY?!?!?! Heck no, but we're always there to send you millions and millions of dollars so that you'll be our little friend. Last time I checked we have the most intelligent military and special forces in the world. What do we have to be afraid of? If we kept the aliens out of our country, that would make us that much stronger.
Our President needs to focus on what his real job is. He's missed the point, he's dropped the ball. In my eyes, in no way what-so-ever, does this man deserve to represent this country for 2 more years. He has lied to the American people and now he wants to build a country for illegals and make a living for all of us from equalized health care which is NOT what we want. But yet, he knows that's where his votes are at. With the poverty stricken... with the illegals who are here so long that they start businesses and have influence on American young people. That's what he wants. That's his game. That's how HE wins.
I'll end with this, and I apologize for being on my soap box guys... but remember what our moms used to always tell us, "if you tell a lie too many times you start to think it's the truth". Well I honestly believe this is what Obama has done. his life is one big, HUGE lie.

Last edited by tator; 02-09-2011 at 11:26 AM.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:03 AM
B&C 180 Class

IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T GUESSED IT......

I'M FOR:

MIKE HUCKABEE IN 2012!

If you want a President who will ACT like a President with Christian morals and values, and who respects and treasures this great Nation, then you will also like Mike Huckabee. I'm praying to GOD above that he runs. To me, he's the most down to earth politician who understands what us working class Americans want. (and by working I don't mean driving to the welfare office to pick up your check because you're too lazy to get/find/keep a job).
Old 02-16-2011, 02:29 AM
B&C 160 Class

id vote for huckabee if he ran again.