Chaos in Egypt - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Old 02-01-2011, 03:46 PM
B&C 160 Class

Default Chaos in Egypt

How long before were sending millions/billions over there?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2011, 05:41 PM

we already have been. Lots of USA $ go there because they claim to be pro America.
Old 02-04-2011, 10:42 AM
B&C 180 Class

In my eyes, our money should stay here... every penny of it. If that makes me a heart-less human being, I'm sorry. We have too many things here in this country that need to be done and PAID FOR for us to be sending relief money overseas. I'm a firm believer in taking care of yourself before you can take care of others. (and I don't mean that in a selfish way) For example, sending millions overseas to help people out when we are in debt up to our great grandchildren's eyeballs! Another example would be a doctor being sick... he's not doing anyone good if he sees patients when he's sick- he's putting them at risk. Therefore, he should take off and get better before he goes and sees patients again....

Hope most of you agree with this thinking.....
Old 02-04-2011, 01:19 PM

I would cut back foreign aid and bolster up our schools, feeding the hungry, create jobs to get people off government aid/programs. The problem is we are Americans that care and help those that are less fortunate around the world. Time is, we need to shore up America again now. We need to open up oil drilling and build refineries, re-start up the American building machine not more service jobs, hotels, restaurants ect. I'd like to see natural gas powered cars, safe of course. I think we just need to clean out Washington career politicians and put in term limits then maybe things/ideas/jobs/lower taxes for the people would begin. Kinda rambling here but you get the point I hope.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:35 PM
B&C 160 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by tator View Post
In my eyes, our money should stay here... every penny of it. If that makes me a heart-less human being, I'm sorry. We have too many things here in this country that need to be done and PAID FOR for us to be sending relief money overseas. I'm a firm believer in taking care of yourself before you can take care of others. (and I don't mean that in a selfish way) For example, sending millions overseas to help people out when we are in debt up to our great grandchildren's eyeballs! Another example would be a doctor being sick... he's not doing anyone good if he sees patients when he's sick- he's putting them at risk. Therefore, he should take off and get better before he goes and sees patients again....

Hope most of you agree with this thinking.....
with you 100% tator. and great examples
Old 02-04-2011, 02:00 PM
B&C 180 Class

just saw on Yahoo! news where our President is doing press conferences just about every day on EGYPT. Why the heck do we need to worry about EGYPT right now when we have a deficit in the Trillions? Why do we need to involve ourselves there? They do not like Americans, they are a very proud country who doesn't want help from ANYONE in the world. So my question is this, why is our President focusing all his attention on this situation? STAY out of it... leave it alone. Focus on the AMERICAN people and this nation. We need his attention here, not overseas somewhere where they don't even WANT us.