whats wrong with being patriotic - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Old 11-18-2010, 07:38 AM
B&C 160 Class

Default whats wrong with being patriotic

did anybody see the news story where the kid rode to school with a flag on the back of his bike given to him by his grandfather and the school made him take it off.i cant explain how mad this makes me but yesterday in the bank i gotta look at an arab with only eyeslits showing in AMERICA.WE ARE GOING DOWN THE TOILET.WERE NOW SUDDENLY ASHAMED OF OUR OWN COUNTRY AND HISTORY AND CATER MORE TO FOREIGNERS.PAT BUCHANAN SAID THIS YEARS AGO AND THEY MADE A RACIST OUTTA HIM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2010, 09:56 AM
B&C 180 Class

I didn't see that spiker, but that is extremely disrespectful towards our country if they made the boy take the flag off... that is if it was an American Flag that is, and I'm assuming it was....
I also agree that our country is too tolerant of others. We need to look after ourselves and stop worrying about accomodations for outsiders. I believe America is the home of the FREE, but it's becoming the home of the illegal immigrants.
I have been in deep prayer for sometime now for our country. And it will continue until the 2012 election. We need a new president in office that is going to actually "change" us back to the OLD AMERICA. Where we stood up for ourselves and one true AMERICAN fought for another true AMERICAN. That's the CHANGE we need right there. We need to stop allowing illegals to live for free in our country and we need to stop depending on foreign countries as well. Heck, if you haven't noticed, China owns us!
Old 11-18-2010, 03:02 PM
B&C 160 Class

we need bruce to find this story it was on fox and he rode his bike to school with a little american flag on it.
Old 11-19-2010, 05:08 PM

School Reverses Course After Ordering Student to Remove American Flag From Bike - FoxNews.com

Old 11-20-2010, 11:41 AM

What is wrong with those idiots?!?!?! Let the kid sport the flag in any way he wants to. Something like that should make a National talk show. Very sickening!!!!