pledge of allegiance - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Old 11-10-2010, 06:12 PM
B&C 160 Class

Post pledge of allegiance

what a sick and sad time that school districts fight over if this should be recited or not.thought this was appropiate so close to veterans day.god bless all veterans and id like to say thank you,and any one who is offended by reciting it leave this great country you dont belong here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2010, 11:31 AM
B&C 180 Class

Amen brother... As many know, I am a teacher and a coach and we say the Pledge of Allegiance EVERY day at school. I think it's especially important that children know the "one Nation, under GOD" portion of the Pledge.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:11 PM

Right on fellas!!!!!!!
Old 11-12-2010, 02:09 AM
B&C 160 Class

havent you guys hear. "we are no longer a chrisian nation." hear look for your selfs.

our wonderfull preident.
YouTube - Obama: " We are no longer a Christian nation . . . "

Old 11-17-2010, 11:35 AM
B&C 180 Class

I've heard that speech before, it makes me sick to my stomach. How on each could we have every elected this person as our highest office? HOW? I know one thing is for sure, he needs our prayers because he does not believe in THE LIVING GOD, the ONLY God who sent his son to die on the cross for our sins. Sent his son in human form to walk on this earth and die for US! This president makes me sick that he can't even say God when talking about the Declaration of Independence!

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."

His Creator is a fictional allah
Old 11-17-2010, 02:37 PM
B&C 160 Class

One more time ill say what i alway say;
HIS ELECTION TO LEAD THIS GREAT COUNTRY IS THE BIGGEST DISGRACE IN THE HISTORY OF THIS NATION!
Old 11-17-2010, 03:11 PM

amend to that! The sooner he's out of office the better for the Country as a whole.
Old 11-18-2010, 09:59 AM
B&C 180 Class

I agree fellas. We are one Nation under God, not one Nation under allah. We are a Christian Nation and if our own President doesn't like it, then he can leave this country. I can honestly say that I don't personally think he loves America. That's sad for me to say. Still, though, I pray for a "CHANGE" in his heart to start acting/being a true President and Leader.
Old 12-23-2010, 06:47 PM
B&C 140 Class

And did you read where one of those school districts from up in the northeast recently sent home "permission slips" whether the parents would "allow" their children to say the pledge or not?? Permission slips???

I recently had the honor to present a flag flown in Iraq to one of the schools here in town. The principal requested that I show up before the 8:00 school bell so we could go over what I was going to say. I thought it GREAT that he said the Pledge of Allegiance over the intercom to the school, even pausing for a moment of silence afterward (although he didn't go so far as saying it was for morning prayer - although we all knew that's what it was for).

Requesting "permission" to say the Pledge of Allegiance??? If the parents say no to saying the Pledge, then I say kick their snot nosed brats out of the school district because they don't deserve to be there, nor have the RIGHT to be there.

But that's just one man's humble opinion. Ain't it grand to be able to voice your opinion???
Old 12-23-2010, 06:55 PM
B&C 160 Class

Amen and one other thing every idiot who is against the pledge or being patriotic to this country can thank a veteran.There blood flowed so these fools can be free and be entitled to their stupidity.Talk about ungrateful!!!