Correct me if im wrong - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2010, 12:16 AM
B&C 160 Class

Default Correct me if im wrong

as stated correct me if im wrong. liberals like to use the line "seperation of chirch and state" to pull crosses off of govt buildings, not alow our kids to sing christmass at school, stop prayes are school, not alow them to say the "one nation under god" part of the pledge of aleagance....... and so on and so forth. however it no where states that chirch and state are to be seperate in the constitution. what the constitution does say is that the govt will not saport or oppose a religion. BUT Obama is saporting the mosque at ground zero, as the president of the united states. is that not the govt saporting islam. so i guess if your religon is christan the govt opposes your religion, (even though it is the religion this countery was founded on, and there are mentions of god on almoat every early document our forfathers wrote.) but if you are a muslem ( the religion who hates amarica and everything we stand for, and atacks us every chance they get, including the 9/11 atacks) you get the sapport of the president of the united states. can you say unconstitutional. i like many before me call for the resignation, or inpeachment of Barack Obama.