Outrage - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Old 09-09-2010, 08:07 AM
B&C 160 Class

Angry Outrage

rauf threatens if mosque is moved it will anger muslim world who cares.Im sick of this country kissing their ***. Now an american org.plans to buy new quorans for everyone burned,wheres the outrage when american flags r burned and dancing in the streets after 9/11.This idiotic org. could send a soldier a care package instead of this nonsense.Ive said it before we better wake up.this is an assault on our country.burn a flag in front of me and see what happens to ya.And to all the liberal do gooders who claim freedom of religion this rauf(scumbag) didnt take long to threaten us with the muslim world if they dont get their way.Sorry to vent but i love my country.GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-09-2010, 09:00 AM

I hear ya spiker, words very well spoken.

Old 09-09-2010, 10:28 AM

X's 2. Take back America isn't that the message being sent?
Old 09-09-2010, 10:41 AM
ronn

spiker you got that right.
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:24 PM
B&C 120 Class

There is so much outrage over the possibilty of one guy burning Koran by the media, celebs, and pres administration. Personally I do not think this is a good idea and there are better ways for this Pastor to make a point. Flip this situation around now. If there was one person that said they were going to burn a Bible, how much outcry do you think we would be hearing?
Old 09-09-2010, 12:32 PM
B&C 160 Class

there would be no outrage and this pastor isnt the wacko the media portrays him as.you want wackos flying planes into buildings thats wackos ,beheading our soldiers,killing innocent woman and children,thats wackos.dont buy into the propaganda it puts peole at risk.our soldiers are already beheaded and tortured,these people need a good slap in the face.i wish i was in florida with a flag and some marshmallows.these people never heard of the expression whats good for the goose.this pastor deserves credit he is not scared.You burn my flag ill spit and burn your qouran
Old 09-09-2010, 04:02 PM
ronn

i could be wrong cause i don't know the guy but its my understanding this guy and all 35 of his followers are just a nutty/wacko as the hijackers. so before i pat him on the back for making a statement i'd really like to know exactly where he's coming from. but honestly it doesn't seem like the christian thing to do unless the crusades are still going on then it would be. how about taking the high road that way its impossible to be wrong. why sink to the level of those its intended to hurt.

Last edited by ronn; 09-09-2010 at 04:05 PM.
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 04:34 PM

I thought that exercising your freedom of speech was in the bill of rights thats why USA citizens can burn the US flag and get away with it. I say let them burn whatever they want even themselves if they want too. I hear the black panthers are heading down there to try to influence the congregation not to burn the curan. I'm not backing the burning of anything, I'm just saying they have their rights, even if it seems stupid/wrong to many of us!
Old 09-09-2010, 05:47 PM
B&C 160 Class

im not saying this guys einstein but why are we always conceding to these people.they committ terrible terrorists acts,why in the hell are we apologetic to them.when you dance in the streets in this country ill wipe my butt with quran.now the latest is they promised that pastor they will move the mosque and that pastor is flying to new york.i personally im done making concessions for these people.what in the world are we scared of with these people.this pastor had more courage than the whole us government on a site where the worst attack in our countries history took place.

Last edited by BruceBruce1959; 09-09-2010 at 05:53 PM.
Old 09-09-2010, 05:55 PM

I will just say I'm not supporting or condemning the burning of the Koran BUT if it burns I won't lose any sleep because of it.