Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   Political Talk (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/political-talk/)
-   -   Tea Party Movement (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/political-talk/6194-tea-party-movement.html)

buckfever 08-28-2010 09:27 PM

Tea Party Movement

Any of you fellows been to any of their rallys and any of the other stuff they have going on? (holding in house parties, etc.)

Thoughts on it?

ronn 08-29-2010 05:14 AM

i went to one last 4th of july. its about time people became involved. had these folks showed earlier, years ago, and spoke up, we may not be in the fix we're in now. the left just can't seem to under stand that the tea party goers aren't any one party. they are just po'ed folks, mostly independents, that want their country back and following the Constitution the way its suppose to be.

Hunting Man 08-29-2010 06:13 AM

What ronn said. I think a lot of us would agree with their movement. I haven't attended any rallies.

Southern Man 08-29-2010 07:30 AM

I haven't went, but would like to. I have actually thought of trying to start something along those lines here. Have no idea how to tho.

BruceBruce1959 08-29-2010 07:45 AM

I agree with ronn and I've said it more than a million times, "People have got to start speaking out" the time has come to end the old adage that we're not suppose to talk about Religion or Politics.

Our Silence gives way for minoritys to say what they please knowing they most likely wont get challenged in a debate because we've all been taught not to speak about politics or religion.
I'm sorry but I can no longer remain silent. How far are we supposed to let things get out of hand before breaking our silence.

American children are no longer allowed to pledge the American flag in our schools any longer, it's time to change that.

Christian Prayer in Schools, Why Not? because the "other" religions don't think it's appropriate yet our country "America", was founded on Christianity.

The Words "In God We Trust" can no longer be etched on our state and federal buildings. That has to change too.

We also have to end the multi-country references like african-American or Jewish-American or Mexican-American, etc etc etc. If "they" Choose to live here then they better become Americans plain and simple and If they don't like that title they can stay the hell in their own countries. I have no problems with anyone wanting to learn about their cultural heritage but don't add it to our shools that already have a full curriculum.
WE don't try to add hunting class 101, maybe we should. LOL

I think it's time we tell the Immigrants "Legal AND Illegal", If you want to be American, then you better Learn to live as an American and DON'T even try to attempt to change anything about America. You can hold strong your religious beliefs but this is OUR America, these are OUR United States.

and lastly When you make a phone call there should never be a recording that says for english press whatever, it should simply say If you cant speak English hang up and learn how, then call back Thank You.. JMHO

Hunting Man 08-29-2010 02:05 PM

good post BB!:wink:

timetohunt 08-30-2010 10:29 AM

Its refreshing to see so many average americans making their voices heard and getting involved in politics. There would be no America if it wasn't for average people standing up and getting involved in the 1770's leading up to The Declaration of Independence and the Revolutionary War that followed.

I have not been to a Tea Party event (yet) though I do follow there progress online. I plan on doing all i can in the coming months to make sure the Constitution wins in November

buckfever 08-30-2010 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timetohunt (Post 44644)
I have not been to a Tea Party event (yet) though I do follow there progress online.

Thats where Im at right now. Im on their email list at the moment. I follow whats going on that way. They are gaining some steam with all the primarys that their candidate won in.

Slugslinger 08-30-2010 01:52 PM

Amen Brother!!!