The Doctor Will See you Now - Page 3 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Old 03-27-2010, 07:45 AM
B&C 100 Class

I didn't get in this conversation for thaot exact reason onehorse. I never talk politics with family or friends, just because I don't want hard feelings between us.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2010, 08:28 AM
B&C 140 Class

Thanks , guys. I guess to some extent as a "loner" of sorts in this group, I occasionally feel I need to rebut what's being said, and since I'm the only one on this side, I get a little carried away to make up for it. Hey, I have a great idea, LET'S TALK ABOUT HUNTING. What do you say?
Old 03-27-2010, 08:33 AM

I'll second your motion!

Old 03-27-2010, 10:36 AM

I've said it here before, and we are all different types of people from all across the country and all walks of life. With that being said we all have our own views, beliefs, and opinions. If everybody had the same train of thought we'd make ourselves look like an assembly line, but with the wide, diverse mix of geography and lifestyle we are all able to experience a small amount of each others lives. That's what I like about this site because we can sort of get an idea where everybody stands and without that variety it would be 1 boring site. Well....in the end we all bleed red and together we are the United States of America. To our members here that are from other countries/provinces/territories, we all bleed red....we all bleed red.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:48 PM
B&C 140 Class

And I am the same way, when something is said that strikes a raw nerve I tend to jump in with both pistols blazing. sometimes without taking the time to rationally think things out. but nobody ever said that rational and passion had to coexist.
Old 03-28-2010, 08:59 AM
B&C 140 Class

Thanks for the comments about free speech still being respected on this site. That means a lot to me as the guy who usually has different opinions (well that's just when it comes to politics). There have been several times in the past, when I just thought I'd quit the "Club". Maybe, like H.M. implied my skin needs to thicken up a little. Anyway, what brought me here and, in the long run keeps me here, is that you are just a great bunch of guys.. even if your politics are all screwed up. LOL
Old 03-28-2010, 09:50 AM

Onehorse , you see taking medicine isn't all that hard once you get past the taste. Anyway I agree with you about the group of people here, I also think this site is the best hunting forum on planet earth, we just hit a path in the road that separates us as indiduals and thats ok.
Old 03-28-2010, 10:21 AM
ronn

Unhappy Well madacamia nuts,

Well madacamia nuts, how about that.

Last edited by Jayvee; 04-19-2014 at 12:56 PM. Reason: 01BI28q5f
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 10:35 AM
B&C 140 Class

Hey, Hunting Man, even though I except your thin skin comment, with all the complaining about the health care law, I thought it was YOU guys who were swallowing a pill.
And, by the way, on my politics, just for the record, I'm not a Democrat, nor do I consider myself a "liberal" (although I understand this is a relative term). I just look at these things issue by issue. To illustrate what I mean, I'm of the belief that all the illegal aliens should be rounded up tomorrow and sent back to the counrties from which they came, and then we should send those countries a bill for the cost of rounding them up and deporting them. But don't get me started on that one because sometimes, even I, get tired of listening to me!
Old 03-28-2010, 10:41 AM
B&C 160 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronn View Post
i've said it before and i'll say it again. i'll defend everyone's right to be wrong and disagree with me.
X-2