Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   Political Talk (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/political-talk/)
-   -   Dianne Frankenstein's Gun-Ban was shot down (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/political-talk/11153-dianne-frankensteins-gun-ban-shot-down.html)

BruceBruce1959 03-20-2013 06:18 AM

Dianne Frankenstein's Gun-Ban was shot down

BUT, It's not time to party yet, We haven't even come close to winning this war to defend our Second Amendment Right,
this is just one battle we've been able to muster through.
We're just one more mass shooting away from going through this all over again.

Hunting Man 03-20-2013 08:22 AM

Agree BB, though some of the bills are going to be submitted as single amendments, hopefully, they are axed also.

spiker 03-20-2013 02:59 PM

Glad this was shot down but these people wont stop and we have to stay vigilant.Funny these people who talk tough dont go into Buffalo,Detroit,Oakland,Atlanta ghettos and talk tough.In every major city thats the majority of your gun violence but in this bull.... politically correct world nobody will say it.Ill say it go in the ghetto and show an armed presence you'll see the gun violence go down.Instead they punish honest law abiding people who break no laws.Funny but i dont think the meth head here in Buffalo is gonna limit his clip to seven rounds!LMAO:crazy::crazy:

Hellbilly 03-20-2013 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiker (Post 79090)
Glad this was shot down but these people wont stop and we have to stay vigilant.Funny these people who talk tough dont go into Buffalo,Detroit,Oakland,Atlanta ghettos and talk tough.In every major city thats the majority of your gun violence but in this bull.... politically correct world nobody will say it.Ill say it go in the ghetto and show an armed presence you'll see the gun violence go down.Instead they punish honest law abiding people who break no laws.Funny but i dont think the meth head here in Buffalo is gonna limit his clip to seven rounds!LMAO:crazy::crazy:

why would they? its harder and more dangours to do the job,so they will try to burn the law abiding gun owners

gfdeputy2 03-22-2013 06:06 AM

Spiker I can really see NYC's Crime rate going up with all the laws Doomburg is passing & trying to pass there
MY GOD no soda's, gun bans, limit on mag's, Hiding Cig's, heard something about Fatty foods & fast foods, Man he is asking for problems
I can see a bunch of Obese (PC?) people going on a Rampage
& not my Hoyt

spiker 03-22-2013 07:14 AM

Lmao Dep New York has never been more screwed up and some of this stuff is beyond ridiculous.I really am ashamed to say im a New Yorker its like a communist state.

gfdeputy2 03-22-2013 08:10 AM

Yup feel bad for ya but so glad I moved out of there 26 years ago

3212 03-22-2013 02:11 PM

Its sad that the problems of urban areas are being used to impose new laws on the rural population.The environments are too different for one solution.