If you all thought this election was bad.... - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Political Talk
Political Talk Be respectful!

Old 11-27-2012, 12:08 PM
B&C 180 Class

Default If you all thought this election was bad....

just wait 4 years when we get to see Obama's puppet in action. Yes, it's going to happen and I'm afraid she will be our next president. I do not believe our country will "wake up" (at least not in our generation). I believe the demon-crats will run the most prestigious office in our great nation for awhile. I just don't see how a republican is going to win when we are consistently allowing illegals in our country and then giving them the right to vote and giving out welfare money like people are entitled to it.
Yes folks, we will all wake to find that HILLARY CLINTON is our next president. The perfect puppet for Obama.

Last edited by tator; 11-27-2012 at 12:10 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2012, 06:44 PM

REALLY TATOR man you are depressing me already not even finished the 1st month out what the heck LOL
I have a feeling you are right though

"If George Washington was asked for his I.D. do you think he just wipped out a quarter?"
Steven Wright
Old 11-27-2012, 09:37 PM

political cancer, once it starts it just spreads.
Old 11-28-2012, 10:11 AM
B&C 180 Class

Believe me guys, I hate it more than anyone. But you have to realize our country is doing one thing really, really well... getting more and more stupid every minute of everyday. All of this stupidity comes from dependence on other people and the government. It's a vicious circle that obama has figured out and has mastered. He knows what he has to do to keep his puppets in office for as long as he wants. Eventually, I'm afraid to say, I believe this country will end up going to civil war over it. Not in our lifetime, but perhaps during our children's lives.... It's a sad day to be an American.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:32 AM
B&C 160 Class

Civil War I believe it would happen sooner than later if we didn't have to go to work
Old 12-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Scrub Buck

The only truth in politics is inside our gun vaults,put u'r head betwixt u'r legs and kiss u'r butt good bye!
This coming from a dem,union,gun owning,deer hunting,scared to see what will happen to my grand sons!
12/21/12...if its the end it might be a ''good''thing!
Clean the slate and start anew?
Old 12-03-2012, 10:07 AM
B&C 180 Class

What the hell was that?
Old 12-03-2012, 06:43 PM
B&C 160 Class

what
Old 12-03-2012, 11:02 PM

Where have you two been? The Myan(spell) calendar says the end of us comes on the 21st of dec. No sense buying any Christmas presents this year.
Old 12-04-2012, 11:13 AM
B&C 180 Class

Yeah, just like the other 5,000 guys who predicted the end of times. I'm SURE the myans are correct!

What I always think is funny, is typically these people who pick the "END OF TIMES" pick a date that has some sort of familiarity with the other numbers... like 12/21/12,, I'm sure there was one on 10/10/10, etc.... God has the right to say when His Son will return to earth and I really don't think God uses our "dates" in Heaven! IMO