Deer Hunting Forums banner

Kentucky trail cam

4K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  turner 
#1 ·
Looks like three different nice bucks have shown up thus far on our Kentucky property. There were over 1,000 pics within two weeks on the one camera.

My Son In Law said these were the best shots out of all the deer pics. Another 5 weeks of growing too! :pickle:

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks. Salt blocks there for the last 4-5 years. We have 2 or 3 spots with them, but have never baited with anything else there. The property is about 250 acres, half of which is a large swamp. The entire piece is surrounded by what I'd guess is 1,000-2,000 acres of crops, corn heavy this year. There are hunters adjacent to one side only, that we know of and only 3 houses within perhaps 2 miles of the country road the property is off.

#12 ·
This area is a really good one, so I'm excited to hunt there, no matter what we might see on the trail cams. That being said, in '08 there was a huge, wide 8 that showed up in a picture or two. On opening morning a buddy of mine came to hunt with me and was able to take that same big 8. The taxidermist said 150, but all I could say was WOW!!..lol. :w00t:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.