Deer Hunting Forums banner

Check this dude out with long brow tines...

4K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  Hunting Man 
#1 ·
Just got this sent to my phone.. This camera is on our lease..

I hope to meet this deer through my scope..

See less See more
#15 ·
Sat till noon today.. I hope your right delbert.. I will be sure and be there at 11 on tues.

Seen 3 does and 1 spike chasing one of those does today.

I should recall my statement of Im getting get this deer. That always turns around and bites you in the rear.

#17 ·
Well.. A nice buck showed up Tues at around 10:40.. He was hauling butt chasing a doe below. I seen the doe go over a hump and knew I had to stop the buck before he disappeared over the same hump. He didnt want to stop. Once he did I could see his rack over a rise so I stood up to see if I could get his kill zone. I got a bunch of limbs instead. SO I half stood. Put the crosshairs on the spot and pulled the trigger. I MISSED!!!! Never found blood, hair or anything. Thats with 2 of us looking for around an hour.

Im blaming the half stand on the miss though it could have been limbs that threw the bullet off a bit as well. Im gonna guess it was about a 80-90 yard shot.

Gives you that sick at your stomach feeling when you do that. Hopefully he will be running back through Thursday. I will not miss a deer on Thursday. Last day of hunting for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.