Nice bucks!!! - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > General Forums > Pictures
Pictures Show off your new gun, truck, or your own mug shot in this forum for miscellaneous pics.

Old 09-01-2010, 12:20 PM
B&C 180 Class

Default Nice bucks!!!

have been watching these bucks for some time now.. can't wait for bow season!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PICT0619.jpg (87.8 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0639.jpg (87.2 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0642.jpg (87.0 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg PICT0149.jpg (95.2 KB, 25 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2010, 12:33 PM

very nice and I see you have them eating some extra corn to fatten them up!
Old 09-01-2010, 01:27 PM
ronn

nice bucks
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 03:19 PM
B&C 180 Class

yeah.. just goes to show you that you don't need a cuddeback capture or a moultrie trail camera to do the job. Both my trail cameras are Wildgame Innovations. They are IR's with 4.0 mp. They take excellent pics and as you can tell, not bad night pics. The wildgame innovations IR4 cost me only $99 and they have a great customer representative team if there is something wrong w/your camera. Plus if your camera breaks within a year of buying it, return it to them for a brand new one, no questions asked. I didn't even have my receipt or warranty card!
Old 09-01-2010, 03:24 PM
ronn

what do you mean i didn't even have my receipt or warranty card? does that mean you have had issues with them already? i ask because i've heard a bunch of people have had the wild game cameras go bad and some guys even having problems with the co not knowing if the camera was there or not for repair. tracking issues in other words.

i ran 4 or 5 moultrie 4.0, 89 dollar cameras, for years. they are starting to die one by one after 5 or 6 years of year around use. now i'm running the dlc covert II. got 4 or 5 of them and a bushnell that i'm trying out in the woods right now. i've tried stealth, moultries, remington ghost, which look like they were made by the same co as the wild games, the dlc coverts and the bushnels. right now the dlc are the most reliable, longest battery life, and the best pics for the money. heck what i save in batteries more than makes up the difference in cost.

Last edited by ronn; 09-01-2010 at 03:35 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:20 PM
B&C 140 Class

I bought 2 wild game cameras last year and gave them away. They weren't reliable at all. Took good pics for sure but sometimes they just wouldn't, then a couple hours later they would work again. Didn't need that.

Didn't mean to get off subject.....Nice bucks for sure. That field looks familiar. Where is that exactly? grins........
Old 09-01-2010, 05:58 PM
B&C 160 Class

Back to the Bucks
They Look GOOD
Old 09-01-2010, 06:56 PM
ronn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Man View Post
I bought 2 wild game cameras last year and gave them away. They weren't reliable at all. Took good pics for sure but sometimes they just wouldn't, then a couple hours later they would work again. Didn't need that.

Didn't mean to get off subject.....Nice bucks for sure. That field looks familiar. Where is that exactly? grins........
you didn't. he did and its his thread
Old 09-02-2010, 08:35 AM
B&C 180 Class

What I meant was that I have had pretty good luck with the wildgame innovation cameras, especially the IR's. Personally I don't believe in the flash cameras and will never use one. I used one once, and the deer on my place were either running or the camera took one pic and that's it- that's a good indication that it scared the deer off!
What I meant about the receipt and warranty card... I bought a wildgame innovations IR4 and it took about 200 pics in one week, but then it just stopped. The screen on the camera wouldn't turn on. So I called up the BA products and they had me ship it right to them and they sent me a new camera. The guy on the line said if it's not more than a year old, they will replace the camera. I did not have my receipt and I did not fill out my warranty card, but the guy said that's ok don't worry about it.
If you are going to buy a cuddeback or moultrie IR camera you are going to pay well over $100 for it. Now a flash cam is going to be cheaper, but then again, i'm against the flash.
I WOULD try the cuddeback and moultries and stealth cams if i had the money for them.... but that's just not possible right now....