Mid Michigan trailcam bucks - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > General Forums > Pictures
Pictures Show off your new gun, truck, or your own mug shot in this forum for miscellaneous pics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2009, 08:58 AM
michiganbowbender's Avatar
michiganbowbender michiganbowbender is offline
B&C 100 Class
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Central Michigan
Posts: 36
Default Mid Michigan trailcam bucks

I've gotten pics all summer long from the trailcams. Thought I would share a few...



Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2009, 10:29 AM
buckfever's Avatar
buckfever buckfever is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 5,650
Default

cool pics.. Looks like they need some food out there.. That last buck looks like he is looking for something to eat.

Check out the contest forum if you havent already. There is a trail cam contest going on right now. Very simple to do. Keep those pics coming.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2009, 01:08 PM
deerless deerless is offline
B&C 120 Class
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 393
Default

Cool pics like the one of the two bucks wrestling.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2009, 02:38 PM
ronn
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

the one itn the first pic is going to be a real smasher.
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2009, 02:52 PM
timberghost's Avatar
timberghost timberghost is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: western new york
Posts: 3,918
Default

Awesome deer!!!
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2009, 05:53 PM
delbert's Avatar
delbert delbert is offline
B&C 160 Class
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: NE Arkansas
Posts: 1,515
Default

Nice deer ..
what kind of cameras do you have out ?
the pics looks good
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2009, 06:10 PM
michiganbowbender's Avatar
michiganbowbender michiganbowbender is offline
B&C 100 Class
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Central Michigan
Posts: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckfever View Post
cool pics.. Looks like they need some food out there.. That last buck looks like he is looking for something to eat.

Check out the contest forum if you havent already. There is a trail cam contest going on right now. Very simple to do. Keep those pics coming.

Thanks for the heads up buckfever. I think I just submitted a few for the contest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronn View Post
the one itn the first pic is going to be a real smasher.
That was a pretty early pic, July 4th. He's grown considerably since then.
I'll post up another pic in a different thread.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2009, 06:16 PM
michiganbowbender's Avatar
michiganbowbender michiganbowbender is offline
B&C 100 Class
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Central Michigan
Posts: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by delbert View Post
Nice deer ..
what kind of cameras do you have out ?
the pics looks good



They are homemade trailcams, commonly referred to as "homebrews".
Mine use small Sony digital cameras, a controller board to sense movement and trigger the cam, and a waterproof case everything goes in. I am not talented or nimble enough to build them. There are people who build them as a hobby, and occasionally sell them to others.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 08-31-2009, 10:48 PM
buckfever's Avatar
buckfever buckfever is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 5,650
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganbowbender View Post
Thanks for the heads up buckfever. I think I just submitted a few for the contest.
Ehh.. Here is 1 of the rules for the contest.. Copied and pasted from the thread explaining contest.. If you dont know how to move the pics yourself let me know which one you want entered and I can move the others to the trail cam gallery. Thanks for playing.



1 pic per member. Pics are interchangeable. For example if you already have 1 pic entered in contest and happen to discover a better one on your next trip to the camera you are allowed to change out your pic.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 09-01-2009, 01:18 AM
michiganbowbender's Avatar
michiganbowbender michiganbowbender is offline
B&C 100 Class
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Central Michigan
Posts: 36
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckfever View Post
Ehh.. Here is 1 of the rules for the contest.. Copied and pasted from the thread explaining contest.. If you dont know how to move the pics yourself let me know which one you want entered and I can move the others to the trail cam gallery. Thanks for playing.



1 pic per member. Pics are interchangeable. For example if you already have 1 pic entered in contest and happen to discover a better one on your next trip to the camera you are allowed to change out your pic.

Sent a pm buckfever. You know I read that, but by the time I figured out how to get one posted, I forgot. Sucks getting old........don
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Top Posters
Hunting Man7742
buckfever5650
BruceBruce19595443
timberghost3918
joel the signman3608
tator3187
gfdeputy22907
delbert1515
Buckshot1219
hunt NH1203
Photos
various deer hunting pics
thebuckmaster
various deer hunting pics
Team DHC Articles


    All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:59 AM.



    LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC8