Deer Hunting Forums banner

My new house and views pics

5K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  BruceBruce1959 
#1 ·
Finally got my internet hooked up at the new place. Now I can get back to using the site more often. Suppose to close on my old house Monday so down to 1 house payment. SWEET!! These are pics of the new place I promised ya'll about a month ago.. House and 2.2 acres for 90k. One of the main reasons I bought it is for whats around it too. Room to roam right out my back door. There is still alot of work to be done. Its a work in progress though.

House and yard pics

See less See more
#5 ·
so thats where the get together is gonna happen,great pleanty of room for us to all camp out:biggrin:

#7 ·
Wow your new place is awesome. Everything about it says
"relaxation, awesome hunting, target range, raising the family, BBQ's, swimming pool, Jaccuzzi, gardening, holiday parties, MORE CHILDREN" :biggrin:

Congratulations that's not just a house,,, it's a HOME !!!

#12 ·
We need to buy some of that acreage behind your house. Or I could buy some of it and then charge you to hunt on it.

:biggrin:

One thing that attracted us to our house was the mile or 2 of wooded area behind it. Then we found out that a subdivision was already planned and surveyed. Blah.

Ahh well, guess you have to make a sacrifice or two for broadband cable and town only 10 mins away.

That is one sweet backyard view. You should talk the gent who sold you the house, into selling you some acreage out back. I'll bet it would go cheap. It's too hilly to be great farm land, and too far out to attract a big developer, right? Perfect for someone who just wants to kick back in a lawn chair with a pair of binoculars, or go 4-wheeling.

#17 ·
Timber if brothers are going at it there is usually no corners.. As soon as you get the chance fists start flyin' :biggrin:

Yeah ronn we use to look for arrow heads around some farm land near my old house whenever the farmers tilled the ground. I've never done it next to the river though. Thats a darn good idea.

G
#19 ·
where there is a joining of water ways is even better. the place we went is a place where the bed rock showed and you could see where the raw material came from. we have maybe 5000 pieces. i use to talk to old timers way back when and they would tell me about skipping them down the road at night to see the sparks.

#22 ·
Yeah buckshot please do, I'd love to see some pics, I've never been hunting for arrowheads, I don't even know where I'd start here in vermont, but I'd love to find some.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.