Springbok Takeaway - Page 2 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > General Forums > Pictures
Pictures Show off your new gun, truck, or your own mug shot in this forum for miscellaneous pics.

Old 08-08-2008, 08:49 PM
Scrub Buck

thank you fo rsharing th epictures and stories. I have a few peopel here locally in town who have been over there hunting and there storuies were nithing like you stated. I would much rather go were you are then were they went. I am asssuming they were in the 300 am sandwich crew. Very catered to there needs and I also think they did not spend much time in the bush . They did harvest somenicwe animals and I will not take that away. Anyway enough about them. Thanks again

peace
d3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2008, 06:52 AM
Scrub Buck

Each to their own I guess, some people like a prawn sandwich in the early hours, personally by that time I've had a couple of Brandy and Cokes and am far too busy blowing zzz's for any of that - but fun's where you find it and it's a long way to go for many, not to make the very best of every moment!

Personally though, I prefer to just bed down outside near a decent fire with a rifle close to hand - afterall, it's not like it's going to rain!

Here's me after an evening's stalking Mountain Zebra - I can still hear the sound of their laughter ringing in my ears!

Tented safari hunting is my personal preference, with the tent being optional, but you know what, sometimes there's nothing better than a decent bed after a hard day in the velt!

Cheers folks!

Roo