Deer Hunting Forums banner

trail cam pics

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  findmeoutside 
#1 ·
just a few pics from a few spots on the land i got the right to hunt this year. first year on the land looking like a may have some good opportunities.

Black Organism Style Black-and-white Biome

Deer Flash photography Tree Wood Fawn

Carnivore Tree Terrestrial animal Natural landscape Grass

Carnivore Tree Grey Terrestrial animal Trunk

See less See more
#5 ·
thank you! i have been very fortunate and lucky for this to be my first year on this land. i have gotten to hunt two evenings so far and have passed on some small bucks but havent seen the big guys or any of the bears yet. Maybe saturday will be my day! Good luck to you in your season!

#7 ·
buckfever- the bear on this property are great! those are the two biggest i have but have gotten several others. i am trying to hold out saturday right before last light had about a 150-200 pound bear come in to about 20 yards but i wanted to hold off my one bear tag for a big one. i am like you though being from south texas i had never even seen a bear until coming up here and now they are everywhere... talking to some local guys this year the bear have already moved down out of the mountains which is why we are seeing so many this early in the season.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.